What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Vlad, Darian - Other(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Jiggins

Your In-game name

Tiger Jiggins

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Vlad, Darian

Date of the incident

08/21/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was robbing two guys in Kavala at the motors civ shop. and in the end i had to kill them in roleplay, i went to talk to some officers that pulled up and they both come back. I feel they have no intention to roleplay and i feel they shouldn't be allowed on the island. My recording did corrupt due to low hard disk space so i have a mp3 file from them saying "You killed me, you killed me and my friend" and i also have someone who can provide a video, he will be more than happy to speak with a staff member about showing the video. (Private Information within the video).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

gvhrH6f.jpg

This is a screenshot of them back both back in the area after being killed.

king diablo can give the recording.
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I can confirm that I have footage of them being on the ground (we see the icons as on duty police). And when we arrive at the scene maybe 2 minutes later that both guys are there. However since I was doing a PA documents can be seen inside the video. So therefore I would like to send the video to the staff member dealing with the report. 

Kind regards,

KingGodDiabloZ

After the video being proved, I 've watched it and there isn't any rulebreaks in the video. As the only part of the video where your all together is at the end and all what is said is, you saying I swear I've killed someone just like you. So unless there is evidence showing them dying in kavala and respawning I can not action a ban. Is there any more evidence. @Tiger Jiggins @KingGodDiabloZ

After the video being proved, I 've watched it and there isn't any rulebreaks in the video. As the only part of the video where your all together is at the end and all what is said is, you saying I swear I've killed someone just like you. So unless there is evidence showing them dying in kavala and respawning I can not action a ban. Is there any more evidence. @Tiger Jiggins @KingGodDiabloZ
As said. In the beginning you can see them both laying dead on the ground. Later on their must be seen in the video that they killed themselves. And a few mins later less then 3 you see them. In the begin I open my map and you see their names and a dead icon.

@KingGodDiabloZ Can you give me a timestamp, as Im being blind.
Around 0:22. http://prntscr.com/gbpo2i Here is a screenshot. Look near altis post. 

Around 2:00 the guy was killed

And around 4:30 the guy arrives at the place he was just killed.

And when the video ended you can see the shoes of the other guy coming. And on the screenshot you can see the guy being there aswell.

Alright after being shown them dying, I can now issue a ban for the breaking of NLR by the both of them.

Ban Issued - 5.3- When you respawn: Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations.

SteamID - 76561198184320719

SteamID - 76561198146913151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back