What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Vladimir Putinkov - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimShady

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Your In-game name

[A] SlimShady

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Vladimir Putinkov

Date of the incident

01/12/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So what happened, is we robbed him and after that he started saying my name without me telling him my name...(MetaGaming)
Also, the reason i didnt try to solve this is because this happened more then 3 times and every time this happens, we just let him go with a warning to not do it again.
And enough is enough, this happens to often by vladimir and just ruins the RP we could have had if he didnt meta game my name...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/3u40ZNCWfFA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@SlimShady you should always try and resolve it with the person even if you think they have broken the same rule multiple times. Can you please try and make the effort to get in contact with  Vladimir Putinkov and maybe get him to come to staff help where this can be explained to him so he wont be doing it again.

First, SlimShady I was friends with you for like three weeks,after I joined another gang and you got mad,I know your name from those times,so how am I metagaming now ,if I was playing with you for three weeks,always calling you for your name,and now you say I don't know you,so in real life if I break up with someone,I will forgot his name? No, that's not how things goes our,my friend. I knew your name,and I haven't forgot it.

First, SlimShady I was friends with you for like three weeks,after I joined another gang and you got mad,I know your name from those times,so how am I metagaming now ,if I was playing with you for three weeks,always calling you for your name,and now you say I don't know you,so in real life if I break up with someone,I will forgot his name? No, that's not how things goes our,my friend. I knew your name,and I haven't forgot it.
It has nothing to do with our past, every time we meet you call my name and it prevents me from having proper RP,

then you mock me and my country in OOC? This happens in EVERY encounter and since this is a rulebreak... 

it should be tolerated just like any rulebreak.

(The reason i didnt report it till now is because EVERYONE deserves a warning, (you have had multiple warnings yet you didnt even think twice before repeating it.))

You say you knew him when you were friends which was fine but when you were no longer friends how many times have you died on the server? or are you telling me you have been alive for that whole time?
Because if you look at the NLR rule your character only remembers their friends & gang members after a death but if you were no longer friends that would not be the case.

Also after doing some digging i found you play on the server with two accounts
http://steamcommunity.com/id/getrigterino/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213269613

And you have had bans on BOTH of them within the last 2 months. Care to explain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok after a talk with some other staff members i have decided to approve this report. But not just on the basis of metagaming. You were aware that you had an old account on the server and even though you were told to get in contact with a staff member on TS so we could add a note about your second account you never did so. This resulted in your second unban appeal being approved without @TomTheDoge being aware of your previous ban or account which could of had an effect on his decision.

So now im going to ask that you do another appeal so you can explain all of your actions to the staff member that deals with your unban. You have had far too many warnings already.

Banned both accounts:

76561198213269613 (Steam ID)
04e853272d826d54b1d5e130b36708a0 (BattlEye GUID)

76561198226333316 [SIZE=11.9px](Steam ID, [/SIZE]3 hours ago)
1b6a527b589b1a91830334e1b0ee0188 [SIZE=11.9px](BattlEye GUID, [/SIZE]3 hours ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back