What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Vladimir Soldado, Dimitri Volkov - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
Your In-game name

Zeus The God

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Vladimir Soldado, Dimitri Volkov

Date of the incident

20/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I seen smoke in the up ahead so i went to see what was going on. When i got there i seen 2 guys and a broken down car, one of them was asking for a repair kit and when i stopped to go and give him it the other guy ran up with a pistol so i drove down the road. I still went to give them the repair kit but didn't feel like getting shot at so i dropped it on the floor to witch i got called a bitch. I wanted to take this guy prisoner to teach him some manners and when i put him in my car his friend down the road started shooting at me. After i got out my car i went over to finish this guy of and he decided to combat log. I then returned to the guy in the car who starts giving me abuse so went to take him on top of a hill to kill him when he also combats logs.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really much to say here. 

Action Taken against Vladimir Soldado and Dimitri Volkov for (2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).  

Vladimir Soldado 
Steam ID: 76561198274888665
GUID: c9f8cd95256768b658164cda15a9711a 

Dimitri Volkov 
Steam ID: 76561198128898740 
GUID: 1f4985c87ea90a8fef4427bb3f15f77c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back