What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Vyacheslav Ivankov - RDM (Report Actioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxen

Auxen
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Amabaju

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Vyacheslav Ivankov

Date of the incident

06/21/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was running down the street in Kavala pretending like I was selling some cocaine and I got shot.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHXYTBkoz0M&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello @Auxen , could you please provide me with a longer video. In this video, which is about 1 minute and 24 seconds long, I can't be a 100% sure if there was any sort of initiation beforehand. 

I cannot upload a longer video cause it provides staff team information that I cannot let out unfortunately.

Hello @Auxen, if that is the case, then please send me the video in a private message on TeamSpeak or the forums. Thanks in advance.

Hello @Auxen and thank you for providing me with sufficient evidence. In the video, the only thing you really hear him say that is important is: "Go sell my cocaine or I shoot you ok?" and then you say "No." and walk away. Then he pulls a gun out and shoots you. That is definitely RDM because the initiation is really bad and there was no for of high-quality roleplay within that initiation.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Report Actioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back