What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - W Luke - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roban

Your In-game name

INS Roban [AC505]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

W Luke

Date of the incident

09/25/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was conducting an FA with a trainee. The trainee spots them with a weapon. (i was tabed out due to filling out the training form, so i didn't see that). 3 men approaches the police car, and we got out. The trainee talked with them, and told them to stay with me and he will go look for the car. I told the civilians that if they try to escape, i will use my tazer. Out of no where, one of the guys sprayed me down with his MK20, whitout saying a word. I guess when i say if they run they will be tazed is initiation, but he still shoots me whit out saying a word, no role play, nothing! He just run of after killing me. This is poor rp at is best!

I told them in the direct chat if they could come to the Police Liason room, somthing they didn't do.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdoZvvIMQzY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I Watched this video about 4 times, and its plainly seen that this is indeed very poor RP from W Luke. This type of poor RP will not be tolerated around here.

And not even take the time to sort it in Teamspeak on top of that, which would had probaly been resolved shows me your not worthy to play here.

Actioned:

• 76561198198125790 (steamID)
  • 7b29144f4990cd6255ae7039f57c8410 (BEGUID)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back