What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Walter Scrim - VDM (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krillin

Your In-game name

Boris Petrenkov

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Walter Scrim

Date of the incident

05/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend were driving from athira airport to kavala. It was 15 min to restar so we decide to rob the first truck we see, we got to agios and there was a box truck leaving the fuel station. We follow it to the death turn (that U shaped turn) my friend tried to tell him to stop but he was in vehicle and i told him it wont work so we decide to overtake him so we can setup before he comes. He didnt let us overtake at firs and was blocking us but i maneged to almost overtake him on the right side (I was ofroad at the time) we were almost side by side but he decides to turn right and rams me at which point me and my friend both die. He had a full left lane to move to while we were trying to overtake him but he decides to turn right in to us instead. While we were laying on the ground his friend comes up and says "I didnt like what you did and we dont have much time, so lets make it quick you're gonna die we take your guns" and executes us with minimal roleplay and no time to explain at all. I go on ts and asked the guy that killed me Casper if we could have a talk he said yes we talked he told me who VDM us and why he thinks it was justified, i asked for 150k comp. (would be more if the guns werent on sale). He said they were allowed to VDM us because we were chasing them. So i decided to bring it to the webside and let you guys be the judge.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings Krillin,

First of all u told me to stop or u were going to shoot my tires out,

I should say its DeSync 

ou tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
I Would say you didnt u just kept saying i was VDMING so i wanted to see the report but u said it takes over 2 hours to get it up, U didnt talk about any compensations for gear or anything to me, I hope you understand what DESYNC is in ArmA3 because its quite a big thing,

Kind Regards Walter Scrim/GSKHD

It wasnt propper initiation because if we are in a vehicle and you are aswell you cant initiate so we decided to go infront and setup. Even if we did initiate that isnt a valid reason to VDM. Regarding you saying its desync you can see in the video that you had a full road to move away because we were side by side but you decide to turn in to me. i was keeping clear and going off road so we dont bump in to each other, but you turned right and VDM us.

When we were in teamspeak we were going back and forth about it we didn't come to a conclusion. You didnt believe me i had video proof because i couldent upload it fast so i took it to the forums, also it was pretty clear to me that your crew members didnt know the rules when i presented them with the VDM rule and they tried to turn it on me and started mentioning that you can ram people with MRAPS, but they didnt know what that was because they didnt read it.

If you still think its DESYNC go watch the video again, because to me it seems like clear VDM.

Thank you for your time, i have no further statements so lets leave it to support.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasnt propper initiation because if we are in a vehicle and you are aswell you cant initiate so we decided to go infront and setup. Even if we did initiate that isnt a valid reason to VDM. Regarding you saying its desync you can see in the video that you had a full road to move away because we were side by side but you decide to turn in to me. i was keeping clear and going off road so we dont bump in to each other, but you turned right and VDM us.

When we were in teamspeak we were going back and forth about it we didn't come to a conclusion. You didnt believe me i had video proof because i couldent upload it fast so i took it to the forums, also it was pretty clear to me that your crew members didnt know the rules when i presented them with the VDM rule and they tried to turn it on me and started mentioning that you can ram people with MRAPS, but they didnt know what that was because they didnt read it.

If you still think its DESYNC go watch the video again, because to me it seems like clear VDM.

Thank you for your time, i have no further statements so lets leave it to support.

Sorry but if your saying stop or we will shoot your tires out if thats not initiation what is initiation then?, ur making a threat against me so i start swerving over the road so u cant pass me, and i desynced next to you, This shouldnt be my problem since you warent driving on the road,

I go on ts and asked the guy that killed me Casper if we could have a talk he said yes we talked he told me who VDM us and why he thinks it was justified, i asked for 150k comp. (would be more if the guns werent on sale). He said they were allowed to VDM us because we were chasing them. So i decided to bring it to the webside and let you guys be the judge.
I just want to make clear that i did not say they are allowed to vdm you but as you can see in the video you are trying to overtake him while you see he is zigzagging in the road, i told you and your friend that when you try and overtake someone you need some distance because you were coming close to a turn and people can dsync into each other. then i told you to send us the video before you post this on the forum so we know your perspective and then we can talk further, you didnt send it to us but when i come on the next day i see this report. And now that i see this video i can see that you didnt try to take him over but you where driving next to him for more then 2/3 seconds and as you see him zigzagging you could have know this was going to happen. I just wanted to make this clear because i saw my name in the report and you didnt try to let me talk out on ts yesterday.

I just want to make clear that i did not say they are allowed to vdm
That is exactly what you said. Maybe you didnt mean it it that way buy that was what you said.

i told you and your friend that when you try and overtake someone you need some distance because you were coming close to a turn and people can dsync into each other.
I kept distance. He turned in to me with the intent to VDM me, or at least thats what the video shows.

And now that i see this video i can see that you didnt try to take him over but you where driving next to him for more then 2/3 seconds and as you see him zigzagging you could have know this was going to happen. I just wanted to make this clear because i saw my name in the report and you didnt try to let me talk out on ts yesterday.
I did try to overtake him, where you see zigzaging i see him turning right more and more trying to block me from passing him. The reason why i was not able to pass him quicker was because i hit the sign and i was going offroad while he was driving on the road.

Sorry but if your saying stop or we will shoot your tires out if thats not initiation what is initiation then?, ur making a threat against me so i start swerving over the road so u cant pass me, and i desynced next to you, This shouldnt be my problem since you warent driving on the road,
It wasnt valid because we were both in a vehicle. we both had engines on and we were both driving, the chances of someone hearing the initiation while not having earplugs on are very slim, thats why we went to overtake you so we could setup and initiate again. You started swerving with the intent to ram me and that's what you did so that is VDM for you buddy. 

Like i said before lets leave it to the staff, we had a chance to argue on ts and i dont want to argue here.

Thank you

That is exactly what you said. Maybe you didnt mean it it that way buy that was what you said.

I kept distance. He turned in to me with the intent to VDM me, or at least thats what the video shows.

I did try to overtake him, where you see zigzaging i see him turning right more and more trying to block me from passing him. The reason why i was not able to pass him quicker was because i hit the sign and i was going offroad while he was driving on the road.

It wasnt valid because we were both in a vehicle. we both had engines on and we were both driving, the chances of someone hearing the initiation while not having earplugs on are very slim, thats why we went to overtake you so we could setup and initiate again. You started swerving with the intent to ram me and that's what you did so that is VDM for you buddy. 

Like i said before lets leave it to the staff, we had a chance to argue on ts and i dont want to argue here.

Thank you
Well obvously i heard u initiate on me so this should'nt be on me Sorry, If you didnt initiate this didnt take place,

First of all, iniciating from a vehicle is never a smart idea. Neither is it really accaptable to do on this server. As for the VDM, there is no way to proof that this was actually VDM or just a huge desynch. Therefore, I will be rejecting this report but please keep in mind, iniciating from a vehicle like that just like in the video is not accaptable. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back