What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - WeeWeeGaming - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzie Blue

Your In-game name

[L] Kenzie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

WeeWeeGaming

Date of the incident

05/13/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This guy clearly tried to kill us in a green zone, be for this him and his friend fired at 2 of our group members who were in a Huron without any prior initiation unfortunately I was not online at that moment so I did not catch that on my recording and my friends are currently not recording whilst ingame, I went to eat some food and came back to my guys frantically giving comms saying they were taking ground fire with no initiation so I spawned in and moved my self to the location to see if I could help them out, I did not attempt to kill these guys cause I was not there and did not see the initial problem so I didn't want to risk getting involved we managed to get eyes on them and saw them flee into the green zone garage at Kavala so I followed them over to see if I could pull them to one side and ask them what exactly they thought they were doing by firing at the Huron with no initiation, when i got to the garage I saw one of them log out and the second one decided to pull his weapon and attempt to kill us the green zone also clearly shown in the video, I believe the rules that were broken here are....

(6.1) You are unable to kill anyone in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)
(6.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered inside both green and blue zones at all times.

I think this guy if he was able would'av killed at least 3 people in the green zone if we were able to take damage, I would be reporting the second guy as well if I was able to get sufficient evidence to do so, I think these guys don't care about the rules or the way things are meant to be handled on the server and I also believe that if they were to return to the server they would more than likely do something like this again, lastly I would like to apologize for the language shown in the video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/59176a006a466707aa/-arma-3
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Though this guy did attempt to apologise, shooting into a GZ is poor. I hope this player takes this opportunity to come to the forums and read the rules as part of his unban because though what he did was wrong, he realised it was wrong after the fact but realistically is shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Action Taken

Name: WeeWeeGaming

Steam ID: 76561198119211100

GUID: 4484784120d18a7403d9befcc588c74c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back