What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - WeeWeeGaming - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

ex CMO Joel Denning

The Swiss CMO
Unlinked
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

CMO. Joel Denning

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

WeeWeeGaming

Date of the incident

11/12/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

He was jumping off the same building multiple times in the greenzone, so we decided to not revive him anymore and put a DNR on him as seen in the first screenshot. We then went to another dead person on the main road in kavala and while we were RP'ing with our patient this guy came to us again and started constantly unflipping our SUV for no reason until he was knocked out by another civ. (The reason it says time of death: 14:34 in the first screenshot is that i live in switzerland so i am one hour ahead and forgot correcting the time when doing the DNR). When we came across him i tried to ask him to come on TS via the direct comms but he never replied or came.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/146759338991460014/686100FCCB0698CA31BC2F4FBA14C61A18898248/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/146759338991460371/41CA5C47F6A0197F239E0A55A69D15CB48096B61/

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The evidence supplied doesn't prove that anything happened. I'm more intrigued by the second screenshot, even a 10 second video around it of him spamming the unflip would be fine.

If either of you guys do, please upload and put it on this report, I will leave the report open for a couple of days to give you guys a reasonable amount of time to do so.

Unfortunately i did not record this incident.. 

But he did jump off the Mayor's building several times, to the point where Joel DNR'ed him. The guy broke NLR and came back and did it agian a couple minutes after we left the scene...

I think this report can be closed as there is no other evidence than my screenshots. Is there maybe a way how you could check the time the screenshots were taken to proof that it was less than 15 mins?

If not I would be fine with the report being closed without any action taken against the player. @

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back