What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Weng, Mr. Wong, Devin - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryker

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

INS Ryker [5395]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Weng, Mr. Wong, Devin

Date of the incident

06/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

SGT Phoenix and I were responding to a break-in report of the AR Weapons Cache. Upon arrival, we met someone who was using his body to block the entrance of the cache and was asking for a border pass (in a sarcastic manner). He was entirely unarmed (Hobo), and after a few seconds of low-quality roleplay, he proceeds to inform me that if I do anything to him, his friends in the area will engage me. I knock him out and place him in restraints. His friend comes along (also without a weapon), threatens me (unarmed initiation) and proceeds to leave the area after I told him to do so or he would be deemed involved. Without any further roleplay, he returns, threatens me and shortly after he starts to engage me.

Here we see two main rules being breached:
1 - (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high-quality roleplay, “put your hands up, or I will shoot” etc. is considered low-quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high-quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

In my opinion, the interaction was carried out with exceedingly terrible roleplay.

2 - (1.7) As a roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.

After a conversation with a Staff Lead, he confirmed to me that the action known as "Hobo Initiating" (i.e. Initiating without weapons/credible threat towards an individual) is against the rules.

I have not tried to resolve the situation as this is not my first negative encounter with this group and from my point of view, they are not showing any signs of increased quality of roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe from your own words in the video "If you don't leave the area you will be deemed involved in this ACTIVE gunfight". From what I see we never left so we were deemed involved as soon as you said that and we didn't really have to counter initiate although it was done by me. I am not saying my initiation was perfect as it was sort of a "heat of the moment" and I apologize if it does not meet the standard set by this server. But it should not matter as you already initiated on us and told us we are part of the gunfight if we do not leave which gives us every right to shoot any marked cops in the area.

Also while you were downed you were yelling "2 pushing repeatedly" I am pretty sure you are supposed to be roleplaying as you are heavily injured as it states on the rule page.

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

If im not mistaken, it does not sound like you just were shot multiple times by a 6.5mm. I believe calling out information like this in direct chat sound be roleplayed as well. 

I was not recording at the time but if staff wants me to answer any questions they may have etc I am more then willing to do so. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@INS Ryker, I'm a little confused. You seem to be reporting someone for RDM whilst it was in fact you that took the first hostile action (knocking out), can you help me understand this?

@INS Ryker, I'm a little confused. You seem to be reporting someone for RDM whilst it was in fact you that took the first hostile action (knocking out), can you help me understand this?
Good evening,

I am glad to help you, I am not reporting for RDM, I am reporting for poor/low quality roleplay. According to the report form RDM and low quality roleplay are two different categories. Additionally, the initial initiation that states there are friends in the area is a hobo initiation and when I talked to Staff lead Matt he told me that is considered against the rules. 

Yes, I was the first to take action by knocking him out, however, the friend had no right to engage me as the initial statement of “friends in the area” was a hobo initiation. Therefore the “friends in the area” statement is not valid.

I am more than happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Ryker

2:02 you put handcuff on him without  any roleplay there as so be some kind of wording that handcuffs is being put on the person.

At 2.59 You call out the person that lockpick his friend out that he will be deem involved in this gunfight if he do not leave the area.

At 3.05 the person you told to get out of the area return and now saying leave the building or im gonna blow  your brain out.

you have 2 of his friend in handcuff and you will deem him involved in a gunfight that you started if he return to the area are he suppose to put any more roleplay in this when you already told him you will deem him involved and possible kill him since you said gunfight ?

Can confirm we had a chat on teamspeak about the situation and the report. Seems like there was a bit of confusion, but it is all talked out now and we can continue roleplaying again 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back