What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - whos that doggy - Glitcher (report rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Shark

Your In-game name

SGT Shark [AC987]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

whos that doggy

Date of the incident

06/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Exploting

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

There was a gunfight at RBA Treasury I am in a house laying down when I see a gun sticking through the wall, so I decide to move to the corner in the opposite side of the top floor. while sitting all of a sudden I see a gun sticking very fishy though the wall and popping me instantly. I then msg him // in game but didnt come to TS or msg'ed me back. I also looked on ts but no one was called whos that doggy.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkLysZuSI-A&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a taru above you the whole time telling me where you were in the house, hence why i knew vaguely where to fire. If i was glitching i wouldn't have took 4 mags to kill wallbang you

As I was in the Taru hovering 1 meter above the house I saw exactly where you were and told Andrew yer exact position in that house.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SGT Shark, as you can see from the player's responding, your location was given by a spotting taru, which explains why the player knows where you are.

The only issue i can see here is that @AndrewFam, you stick your barrel through the wall. Now this is a minor issue, but if you were not aware, this means you dont actually shoot through the wall as the bullets come out of the tip of your gun. Therefore I will not be issuing any warnings or bans for this, only that @AndrewFam please, in the future if you are going to shoot at someone through the wall (as your bullets can penetrate walls in Arma 3), please do so from a position where your gun is not poking in the wall. There is a possibility, albeit a slim one, that SGT Shark may have only taken minor damage from the bullets and moved from the corner.

I will be putting this on your player record Andrew, so that if another admin sees you doing the same, they know you have been warned and that in future it will be intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back