What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Wiisy, AJ + Other Poseidon Members - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryker

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

INS Ryker [5395]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Wiisy, AJ + Other Poseidon Members

Date of the incident

27/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

First of all, here is a list of all the Poseidon members involved: https://gyazo.com/347a1afbdec57cf3519f1b3f7f6abf2c

Context:
Gremlin, Shepherd and I were on patrol together in Charlie Oscar, the server just restarted and we spawned at NPAS, the second that we leave NPAS we find Poseidon already set up just outside of the spawn. We get greeted with an initiation and they proceed to restrain Gremlin and Shepherd.

In the recording my microphone is really low, when I am running away from the car I am radioing all units for backup, once I am behind the rectangular object near NPAS I radio again and move everyone involved into Echo Intop. Then I approach the Poseidon helicopter at which point I state that if it takes off it will be disabled to prevent from them taking off with the two police hostages. As soon as I do that Wiisy approaches me, knocks me out immediately without saying a word and I get taken, hostage.

After this, I get executed with extremely poor roleplay as shown in the video.

In addition, as proven by the second video, AJ and I in a liaison room, they took us, hostage, as we took over their drug field or processor. However, all Poseidon present died as stated by Sergeant Jefke in the first video. That means that all of the Poseidon present used the information they had gained before they died. This is a direct breach of the NLR rule.

To Conclude,
I am reporting:
Wiisy - For poor/low quality roleplay (Knock Out), breach of NLR
AJ, - For poor/low quality roleplay (execution), breach of NLR

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
after you initiated on os i Knock you out funny thing is you dont seems to have your voice in the video and on top of that as you got out of the car  YOU was told to stop running and put you hands on your head OR you wil be Knock out 

As for the bit about the NLR, we had people who stayed back at our base who initially didn't get involved in the situation but were aware of it. They chose not to get involved because of the restart. We were able to get the info from them after the restart, which is within server rules.

dunno what you trying to get at here 

and if you ask @ACC Gremlin or @CSI Shepherd am sure that can say that they didt get poor rp from me and had some fun

I don't have anything more to add and I do not have a video because I was not contacted about this report.

So I will leave it into the hands of the staff

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason why I killed an executed you with limited RP was that the situation was still active, and I was unaware you were even restrained in the first place which is why I and the other Poseidon member initiate on you which we didn't really have to do anyway.

and if you ask @ACC Gremlin or @CSI Shepherd am sure that can say that they didt get poor rp from me and had some fun
Since my name has been discussed in this report I will put one comment and nothing more. 

From the start to the end of the situation I had no issues with the roleplay given by wiisy to myself, I enjoyed the situation and personally felt I was given significant roleplay from my perspective of the situation. 

and if you ask @ACC Gremlin or @CSI Shepherd they have some fun

Likewise, I was fully compliant and was entertained throughout and at no time received any major hostility towards my captor , in fact he was quiet pleasant even when we refused to sing Bohemian Rhapsody for his own entertainment. we see a lovely tower and  even some pleasant countryside, and finally when we were taken back to a cartel Stronghold they were relatively humane in talking and leaving us clothed although a couple had to be told about their deep pockets. 😛   
in short response the RP i received and was part of was fun, entertaining and more than adequate of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back