What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Wiisy Altas, and a few other posidean lads - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBurns

Your In-game name

SGT P.Burns

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Wiisy Altas, and a few other posidean lads

Date of the incident

23/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The first part of the video until 7:02 is just being providing to show that we had not been involved with Poseidon before this situation we were looking for their people doing high grade weed runs and we had flow over to the weed field and me and a few other NCA members found a man their and had just arrested him for doing a high grade weed run and Poseidon some how found out we were in their lands arrested a guy they came and drew their firearms instantly and started initiating on us and told us to put are hands on top of are heads so I started to back away from them and I drew my firearm when I was then knock out then one to two seconds later they said they were going to knock me out In my eyes I find this to be very poor and low quality rp from the Poseidon members that were involved and this could of been carried out in a lot better manner.
(ps sorry that I do not have audio For my self my recording was unable to get my audio and im try to look for a fix on it now)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPkZ0OqCYME&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I logged off for tonight. But ill wil said that you did NOT try and resolver it at no time did i get a msg about this on ts

I did talk to a different Poseidon member about the situation but I will be more then happy to talk to you about it as well @Wild Wiisy when ever we can

Hi,

I was the member of Poseidon that came to liaison to talk to you about this earlier today. I was not at the scene right when this happened, I arrived shortly after and flew around with you until your execution.

I summed up my thoughts on the entire situation after having reviewed the recording during the liaison. I'm going to post the relevant parts of that conversation here:

<23:49:52> "A Simon Orion": 7:21 is where he starts talking to you
<23:50:06> "A Simon Orion": You get knocked out 5 seconds later after pulling the gun
<23:50:58> "A Simon Orion": If the point you're trying to make is that he didn't say "Or else something will happen" then that's rather silly, you're in Poseidon lands at a Poseidon drug dealer and you've been told to put your hands up by 3 armed Poseidon members
<23:51:17> "A Simon Orion": And not only that and your lack of cooperation, you decided to draw out a lethal firearm too
<23:52:37> "A Simon Orion": This couldn't shout Your Life Is In Danger any louder
<23:53:23> "[P.Burns][2600]": ok well i see this is going to go any where so im going to go ahead and end this convo so have a nice night man
<23:53:36> "A Simon Orion": Alright, good night.

tl;dr  You're being ordered to do something at gunpoint, you start jogging/running away while pulling out a firearm. What did you expect was going to happen?

What I can comment on from what I saw during this situation is what uncooperative hostages you were being, there was an unfortunate amount of negativity flying around in the hummingbird you were placed in shortly after this clip. I'd personally very much prefer it if in future you kept your own roleplay high rather than constantly writing notes and talking about go-pro evidence during a hostage situation.

Kindest Regards

Screenshot of Teamspeak text: https://gyazo.com/4a5e8dd92dabb92bf7e14e065f91828f

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir  I did bring it up because when I asked to speak with one of you don't know who said it but they said that nothing was wrong with what  had occurred from your side and they have go pro of it that is when I brought my go pro as well and was talking to lads about it and a the " salt " in the helicopter as well flew away you all were being very rude so me and the other officesr were talking back seeing that we were a bit upset with the way that things were handled 

I'm up for talking to you tonight with a staff member,
is there any other members of Poseidon do you want there since you have put in to report a few others

I was also apart of this situation. I was the one in the helicopter getting shot down. Will be uploading a video of that part as well as soon as i can. 

This report has nothing to do about your helicopter it's clearly states that it about me knocking him out.

And after looking at the video from pburn and my own video I can see that I'm knocking him out way too quick and I do apologise for that, I should have left you with more time to comply. and again @PBurns i´ll be more then happy to talk with you and a staff member about it.

and for @SI Zimbaa Maybe you can tell me why you're not hot-micing when you're talking to the guy in the truck in the video at 8 mins mark

@PBurns @SI Zimbaa I also like to add that you calling us to liaise in "role-play" and it was not just on the ground it was also in the helicopter is for me poor rp and does not add to anything in rp if anything it kinda denies rp in my Opinion you should wait for the situation to be done, and then we could have talk it out in liaise

This report has nothing to do about your helicopter it's clearly states that it about me knocking him out.

And after looking at the video from pburn and my own video I can see that I'm knocking him out way too quick and I do apologise for that, I should have left you with more time to comply. and again @PBurns i´ll be more then happy to talk with you and a staff member about it.

and for @SI Zimbaa Maybe you can tell me why you're not hot-micing when you're talking to the guy in the truck in the video at 8 mins mark

@PBurns @SI Zimbaa I also like to add that you calling us to liaise in "role-play" and it was not just on the ground it was also in the helicopter is for me poor rp and does not add to anything in rp if anything it kinda denies rp in my Opinion you should wait for the situation to be done, and then we could have talk it out in liaise
@Wild Wiisy When you were treating us very shit i am not just gonna sit and listen to it, i treat people the way they treat me and my friends. Also you guys denied roleplay when you just jump out and initiates. Also rule  

(12.6) Says when communicating with an aircraft; 1 ATC message must be sent clearly indicating the target (colour, location and type) and stating intention to fire upon the aircraft followed by enough time to comply to said message.

Why did i not receive an atc before you shot me down? 

Hmm pretty sure i was hot-micing since my radio and gps didn't get taken for quite a while.  

@SI Zimbaa Despite your helicopter being shot at during this situation is not the topic of conversation we can talk about it a little anyway. 

At 7:20 ish during the video supplied for this report you can hear AJ begin to start initiating on the helicopter hovering low above the ground. In my own recording of the situation you can hear the entirety of what he said to you in the hummingbird; "Land your fucking helicopter or I'm disabling it bud." This occurs at 0:07 for the next couple of seconds in this video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now that's out of the way, @SI Zimbaa just because you felt you were treated unfairly doesn't mean you're exempt from the rules. What I mean by this is the fact that you think it's acceptable to not hotmic tactical information, "get away with the... yeah it's not worth getting taken as well." Absolutely unacceptable, either be quiet or hotmic it, it's your choice. ( This is said at 8:02 in PBurns' video.)

@PBurns that all fine just hit me up on ts when you are ready.

20 minutes ago, Wild Wiisy said:

@SI Zimbaa Despite your helicopter being shot at during this situation is not the topic of conversation we can talk about it a little anyway. 

At 7:20 ish during the video supplied for this report you can hear AJ begin to start initiating on the helicopter hovering low above the ground. In my own recording of the situation you can hear the entirety of what he said to you in the hummingbird; "Land your fucking helicopter or I'm disabling it bud." This occurs at 0:07 for the next couple of seconds in this video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Like i said i am pretty sure i did hotmic however i don't have a recording so cant know to 100%

So roleplay wise i am inside of a very loud helicopter how would i be able to hear somebody screaming 2-3 meters below my heli when i am flying it. Makes no sense in my opinion. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Wild Wiisy and @PBurns as you've seemed to agree that you would like to try resolve this situation over teamspeak I would like for both of you to try and do so and update this report with any conclusions made in your attempt to resolve the situation. 

As both parties have have had a chat and resolved the situation the report will be closed. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back