What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Wiisy Atlas - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Your In-game name

Mog

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Wiisy Atlas

Date of the incident

08/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After our trip to the Rebel Outpost we decided to drive the way back to the other side of the map. When we arrived at the border we decided to drive around becuase we didn't have any border passes. When driving away from the pursuing poseidon members, we took a left towards Uranium Refinery where from our POV it looked like we got VMD. We kinda tried to resolve it in ts but it didn't work because they claimed it was an accident.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEXtoAM2LPU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Yes we tried and resolve it but you kept speaking over me. You kept not wanting to listen to what I had to say and even after I showed you my perspective you still said it was clear vdm. From this https://gyazo.com/134db7961b596da28d386d44f1774eaa you can clearly see I'm not even looking your way. How you can consider this vdm is beyond me. If I may add you also said in liaison that you hated Poseidon so you clearly have something against us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

This isn't a very hard report to deal with but I will still say my reasoning for the decision I will make. The VDM rule states as followed:

"Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc)"

For this rule to go into effect you expect the other party to use his/her vehicle as a weapon on purpose. However we need to take in mind there is still something called an "accident". And this is what this case is. On your side it might look like he did it on purpose but when you see his GIF which you could have asked for when attempting to resolve this issue you can clearly see that this was an accident. 

I understand that having a traffic accident sucks but It's an accident.. He might be the on to blame and he could offer compensation out of his own good will however an accident is still an accident. Therefore I'm going to deny this report because no rule has been broken.

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back