What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Will Smith, Alpacino - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewisJones

Unlinked
Your In-game name

[IB] Lewis Jones

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Will Smith, Alpacino

Date of the incident

11/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was killed by the same group of people 2 times, the one by Altis metal exports I just get knocked out when pulling my gun out so when I get up I knock him back out and then his friend shoots at me so I trade kill with him. The one in the green zone in agios I just pulled over and he shot me in the head for no reason.

This group of people were breaking rules like VDM for a while before and after the recordings too

I attempted to ask him to join teamspeak but it was clear he had no intentions on doing so

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/TM0wZF4o5fo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your video, it will be required to be longer and can you make the 2 situations in your video as 2 different uploads.
Will need around 3-5 minutes of footage before the RDM took place.
Also is it possible to fix the video to get your own mic audio so we can hear whats been said?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have recorded my mic but in my opinion that seems pretty clear that I had no time to say anything that would  give them a reason to knock me out or kill me. Heres the longer versions of the videos. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unfortunately becouse you did not record your own voice this report will be rejceted as there is no way knowing what you said.

Report rejected lack of evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back