What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Wong Cheng, Jake Sheppards and Crumpets - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim87878

Your In-game name

(AMW) James Moat

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Wong Cheng, Jake Sheppards and Crumpets

Date of the incident

03/31/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my friend, both the masked players in the first video, see a guy in gear and we were both in need of a decent gun. We decide we are going to rob WongCheng who in this first Video is doing some half decent RP. My friend ran into a wall while initiating but we clearly stated hands up its a robbery. While I expected both to comply, WongCheng decides to run off without saying anything, we fire warning shots. Next thing I know Jake Sheppard out of nowhere shoots me. Firstly I thought it was an accident or something but he then goes on to kill the bystander I thought was with WongCheng. At no point were we made aware he had friends in the area I even asked the bystander are you friends with WongCheng. Anyway this was ok but as I was sending them notes to come to TS this is where all the problems started. They state that they were in the racing coloured hatchback and heard the initation and thought that alone gave them the right to shoot and that we were stupid thinking these aren't the rules I proceed to tell him what he has done has just got involved in a gunfight with no RP at all. What I usually expect as I would do myself as they heavily outnumbered us was for WongCheng to put his hands up, make us aware of his friends and give us thee option to leave or for us to put our hands up. Pure fail RP and RDM on Jake Sheppards part. Anyways, they then proceed to revive me (This Video is being Rendered along with 1 other POV), they restrained me while down but I knew that when revived I would be free but instead complied put my gun away and let them restrain me. They take me in a car without mentioning taking my GPS or radio so I message the police. This only led them to the shooting area where they picked up some more gang members, in the car journey towards the trader they were talking about the server restart notices that are glitched because of the Summer time change, completely forgetting they were in game. I then am pulled out the car where Crumpets, WongCheng and Jack Sheppards take all my stuff off using Dodgy Daves, I comply, I am not shit talking them then they say "O thanks for your co-operation" and shoot me. The worst RP I have seen in months. I have came across these multiple times where there intitations are appaling and they seem to think anyone can shoot at anyone. I took the matter to teamspeak where a CSO named John Wickes I believe, heard me stating these were all rule breaks but they were admitent that since they "heard the intiation from the car racing past" they could pull up down the road and just pop shots without anyone saying anything (because its the same gang), along with the shitty RP execution while in restrains. There are 2 more videos to back up this report that I will probably post tomorrow where my friend was also shot without initation (not the one in the car), usually I would not go to the effort of writing a report or even taking it to TS but this was appaling and they're attitudes and it happening multiple times has led me to it. I feel they really need to learn the rules better and the fact two of them are in training for Medics I cannot believe. As stated the Video as of now just shows our initation along with me being shot, after this, they shot the innocent guy and my friend who went down the corner with no intation, then leading to them reviving me, me complying and being taken hostage to their fail RP in the car and then them shooting me after robbing me in restraints. Videos will be uploaded when possible but hopefully within 24hours and my friend who wasnt involved further down the road may be making a seperate report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/58dd9bd101f2e042c2/popka-rdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This video is invalid as it does not show what the rest of the group was going behind the video. Aside from that he did not take this video and I have already cleared up everything with Popka on his end. I have a video as counter evidence and I will post it once I edit it, its two hours long so i need to edit it. I wanted to write this so anyone reading would understand. I will get the video up ASAP. This whole thing was a shit show but in the end they only want to bring it further because they are angry they lost their gear.

First of all, this happened right outside of the hospital. I thought it was shoddy that it happened so close to green zone so i tried to bring everyone out as quickly as we could finish the fight.

They didnt have to be "made aware" that he had friends in the area. All of this occurred in a two meter radius, and they had their guns pointed at ALL of us. Not just wong. Wong was in front of our car, talking to a hobo. We are ushering him to get in, when they roll up, hit the wall and jump out and pull their guns. At this point, they are aiming at wong, and us. They say stop put your hands up or you will be shot. Seeing our chance, we drive off down the road a little bit, get out, and pull our own guns. We were not planning on shooting right away, we wanted to give role play a chance but we heard shots and so we dropped them. I did shoot popka because i thought he was with the other two but I have already cleared that up with him on teamspeak. Bad judgement on my part there. Anyways, we then restrain them, get defibs and i get one up before they execute the other. We take them down the road and away from the hospial because i wanted to bring this as far from the green zone as fast as possible.

Still working on video but my computer is acting up and I want to post this before it is deleted once again.

The video will have to wait. My computer is not working properly, it keeps crashing every 10 minutes periodically and rebooting. I am going to do a hard restart and leave it unplugged for the night, all i can do at the moment, and try to upload it tomarrow. Also, in the video they listed, you can see our red gull hatchey driving away. 

Can i ask why you are commenting as you are not involved are you aware of the rules?, if you read what happened instead of just watching the video you might understand why he is reporting. I am involved btw

I am reporting WongCheng as he did not mention he had friends in the area, regardless of what Crumpet says, they drove past at speed and popped shots from over 100metres away. I was not made aware of the prescence of anybody else, Wong just ran off so we set of some warning shots then set off to go catch him, as we wanted his GEAR not to kill him. Both of them were also involved of being in the car talking about the server restart messages (fail RP) and my execution while in handcuffs and been reviveded and complied to let them rerestrain me when I could have easily turned round and popped the one guy who took me away.Rules broken include. Thinking they were initiated on from a moving car not near the incident then getting involved. (If we were going to initate on a car (which was nowhere near), we would have shot its tyres out, or spiked stripped it and said "get out the car or we will shoot") not put your hands up, this then leading to being shot from nowhere. Fail RP when taken hostage after being revived in the car journey. And also Fail RP/RDM when all 3 had me in restraints near the copper trader and shot me, once they had stolen my gear and I had complied. Along with this they have bullied, especially WongCheng many of my gangmembers and refused to come to TS over things like RDM in the last week hence me and my friends are going to make a proper report for some action to be taken, wether that be just a warning so these guys so they understand they cant just jump in to help their mate out with no initation or involvment and also execute someone in handcuffs complying, or banning specific members dependant on what the Admins deem complete server rule breaks. As you can see Crumpets still believes he was part of the whole initation, I would really love to see your POV as I believe it would show more rule breaks than I even noticed. I will add videos when I have time and is all organised. 

Edit: Was just going to say, you do realise you cannot comment on this Thread. Let the staff see it and deicde. Crumpets I am eagerly awaiting your video.

Can i ask why you are commenting as you are not involved are you aware of the rules?, if you read what happened instead of just watching the video you might understand why he is reporting. I am involved btw
I was the one you were threatning to report bud.

I am reporting WongCheng as he did not mention he had friends in the area, regardless of what Crumpet says, they drove past at speed and popped shots from over 100metres away. I was not made aware of the prescence of anybody else, Wong just ran off so we set of some warning shots then set off to go catch him, as we wanted his GEAR not to kill him. Both of them were also involved of being in the car talking about the server restart messages (fail RP) and my execution while in handcuffs and been reviveded and complied to let them rerestrain me when I could have easily turned round and popped the one guy who took me away.Rules broken include. Thinking they were initiated on from a moving car not near the incident then getting involved. (If we were going to initate on a car (which was nowhere near), we would have shot its tyres out, or spiked stripped it and said "get out the car or we will shoot") not put your hands up, this then leading to being shot from nowhere. Fail RP when taken hostage after being revived in the car journey. And also Fail RP/RDM when all 3 had me in restraints near the copper trader and shot me, once they had stolen my gear and I had complied. Along with this they have bullied, especially WongCheng many of my gangmembers and refused to come to TS over things like RDM in the last week hence me and my friends are going to make a proper report for some action to be taken, wether that be just a warning so these guys so they understand they cant just jump in to help their mate out with no initation or involvment and also execute someone in handcuffs complying, or banning specific members dependant on what the Admins deem complete server rule breaks. As you can see Crumpets still believes he was part of the whole initation, I would really love to see your POV as I believe it would show more rule breaks than I even noticed. I will add videos when I have time and is all organised. 

Edit: Was just going to say, you do realise you cannot comment on this Thread. Let the staff see it and deicde. Crumpets I am eagerly awaiting your video.
We did not speed past you, we were sitting right next to you. I have the video ready if any admins care to watch.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It all happened too close to the hospital, yes it was shitty but i was trying to move everyone away because i didn't wanna get panged for that.

The video cuts off but in the end we take him out of kavala strip him with dogey daves and execute him.

You can see in the video they clearly initiated on all of us intentianally or not. How were we to tell they only wanted wongchang? We were sitting right next to them. Also, we did come to teamspeak. Contrary to what the report says. God your really upset about your gear huh. Lieing in a player report? wow.

I was on about that random guy who commented, so heres the Video from my friend Oliver 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is his POV after I was downed and my friend was downed by the random gunmen. He came, established himself and initiated on WongChen. This is a separate report but shows his POV. Watching ur video, first thing is, you are in no way affiliated with the 2 gentlemen we were initiating on, YOU were not initiatied on, we said hands up or we will shoot NOT get out the car. You then state "run to the greenzone" to your friend WongCheng, lol, I am guessing you do not know the rules on entering a greenzone while in combat? Why did you give your friend details on where my friend was when you had been downed over TS? Jake Sheppard "LOL" and "RobRekted" what need is there for that? Talking about Greenzones in vehicle chat? 

Lastly why have you edited out the part where you talk about server restart and then go on to kill me while compliant? 

I did not see that part. Alone that would be classed as RDM but we were already in the middle of a fight. 

And I did not edit the video, it is kurkings POV. Thats when he stopped recording he did not edit it either. I told you what happened if you read my last reply fully.

"Run into the green zone" Yeah he said that then we corrected him.

And it does not matter. We thought you were initiating on all of us it does not matter what you said, you had your guns pointed at all of us.

Really you might as well have.

You have purposely edited the part where you Fail RP in the car rather badly, and proceed to kill me. Also you mention the Greenzone while on the main road in the vehicle chat, hence why I say "why are you talking about Greenzones what are they" its in your video. The gun fight was over, you had already taken out me with no initiation and then proceeded to give details while downed to kill my friend, you saw 2 people in the car, you shot 4, 2 of which no initiation. Popka an innocent civ with hands up and Oliver my gang member who was trying to save my friends life downed by initiating on WongCheng but again you decide to shoot him without initiation. Comon man none of you in the car said a word, clear rule break.

Also love how you have got Popka to remove the video evidence from that POV.

Just going to add this. If you are not involved in this situation please don't post. Thank you.

(12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction.

Even more evidence that this whole thing is based off salt and not genuine role play problems! We were having a good role play robbing a couple people, we got a bit screwed over and ended up dead but it was fine, they were calling medics and it was gonna be great. Then @Jim87878 and his friends come and execute us, disrupting our role play and ruining it. He wasn't in team speak so i couldn't talk to him about it, but they came in all pissed at us and we hadn't even done anything to them in this situation. You could pretty much see the salt dribbling from their mouths.

@Crumpets Why did you kill and execute me. I just came to rob Wongcheng with some RP and then you guys came and killed me with no RP?

In the video from your perspectvive, you can clearly hear me roleplaying with Wongcheng... Why did you then rush and kill me with no roleplay?

Mate no salt. I came to you in TS after so I did come. I have millions. I rp as a robber we are Altis Most Wanted and we do things by the rules because lets face it if they're were no rebels they're would be no risk in runs and the server would be dead. I just want you to understand you broke multiple rules because of your attitude towards me and my gang even today WongCheng knocked me out and tried to get me arrested clear metagaming. I dont play with names above ppls heads. You RDM'd and Fail RP and executed someone who was complyig and in restraints. Thats all and it annoys me you think you are correct. 

jim8787 you keep talking bullshit over and over i told you do not move ore i will nock you down and what do you do you moved and i told you do not move...  you where robbing a dude and i whas trying to help him... and trying  to call the police soo they could handel it

Mate no salt. I came to you in TS after so I did come. I have millions. I rp as a robber we are Altis Most Wanted and we do things by the rules because lets face it if they're were no rebels they're would be no risk in runs and the server would be dead. I just want you to understand you broke multiple rules because of your attitude towards me and my gang even today WongCheng knocked me out and tried to get me arrested clear metagaming. I dont play with names above ppls heads. You RDM'd and Fail RP and executed someone who was complyig and in restraints. Thats all and it annoys me you think you are correct. 
Tell me this. If we really broke the rules, and this isnt based on salt. Why did you lie in your report.

i cant see what i do wrong in this (im whongcheng) i cant control my friend for what they do and i had no  contact with them soo i whas running away and what my friend do after is not my fault i did say nothing to them that i whas getting robbed. what they did is there own action and not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back