What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [WS] Double Agent - Poor/Low Quality RP (Denied- Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenPotatoe

Your In-game name

Darragh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[WS] Double Agent

Date of the incident

02/11/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were roleplaying fine and then the initiate all of a sudden so I put my hands up and then I was gunned down.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/xU1OOZ9PZw4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly as it is not one of those strait away RDMs, you need 3-5 mins before the situation as stated in report rules

Firstly as it is not one of those strait away RDMs, you need 3-5 mins before the situation as stated in report rules
Sure i'll have it up later today. I felt it was pretty clearly failrp because I put my hands up as demanded and them was shot

Hello everyone! I am Double Agent in the game. Firstly,you didnt send me any kind of message or let me know that you wanted to talk to me. Second,i killed you in a cross fire accident. I was shooting at the cop with mk20,because he pulled it out when you and your other CSO colleague,put your hands up. I had no intensions to kill you since you put your hands up. I am willing to discuss it with you on TS since we didnt do it and i am willing to compensate you.

I hope we can sort this out.

Best Regards.

Hello everyone! I am Double Agent in the game. Firstly,you didnt send me any kind of message or let me know that you wanted to talk to me. Second,i killed you in a cross fire accident. I was shooting at the cop with mk20,because he pulled it out when you and your other CSO colleague,put your hands up. I had no intensions to kill you since you put your hands up. I am willing to discuss it with you on TS since we didnt do it and i am willing to compensate you.

I hope we can sort this out.

Best Regards.
I don't feel theres anything to solve, I was going along with your rp about the diamond run and offered protection and you said we were leaving in a second that your friend just had to get barrels for his brewery. You think scream hands up to which I comply but my colleague couldn't as his game was bugged so he was shot and then the officers behind the vehicle whom you started shooting straight away were on the left side and I wasn't near that side of the vehicle so I don't feel this is to the standard of rp that I'd find good or even ok.

You didnt even saw me,i was behind you in a bush across the road. When the shooting started i was just shooting your coaleague on your left side who pulled out mk20. you were between me and him you were in a crossfire,you died by accident. I just yelled you are surrounded. And i didnt start shooting first. If you dont want to sort this out on teamspeak,let the stuff judge me. I am ok with it. I am sorry that you died,it was an accident.

Best Regards.

You didnt even saw me,i was behind you in a bush across the road. When the shooting started i was just shooting your coaleague on your left side who pulled out mk20. you were between me and him you were in a crossfire,you died by accident. I just yelled you are surrounded. And i didnt start shooting first. If you dont want to sort this out on teamspeak,let the stuff judge me. I am ok with it. I am sorry that you died,it was an accident.

Best Regards.
Watch my video again mate my colleague didn't pull out his gun. The cops whom just arrived did

Best Regards.
I have watched it over and over and see the bullets coming from directly behind me so the only other person you could have had in your crosshair there was your friend. I feel you just wanted to get a kill under your belt. I would have agreed it was crossfire if you were the one initiating next to me and you were shooting from my left to shoot the cop car cops. You shoot me from directly behind and then spray to my right because your friend was on the left infront of me.

Listen man, i was in that gunfight, when your (other two) colleagues arrived, they pulled their guns and ran behind their car, which is, if it happened in reality, an invitation to breaking the hostage-assailant rule, which is: If we have hostages, don't park vehicles 10 meters from us with guns pulled out waving around for fucks sake. We had every right to kill all of you guys even if you had your hands behind your heads, because the two cops that arrived after the whole mess were ready to shoot and did shoot, so you were all marked as potential threats, cause there were automatically more of you and we didn't have enough people to cover you all, so shooting you was our best option of escaping the area with our heads. Imagine that all of us faced the direction opposite to you - you would have pulled your gun and shot us. Anyway, your reason and goal for this report still isn't clear, cause Detox doesn't deserve a ban or warning, since he acted on the command of others. As a matter of fact, i told him to shoot you all, and i have footage, except it's not in English. Sorry to say this friend, but your report doesn't carry any significant meaning. You better report the two other cops that came to the scene, because, in stead of trying to negotiate they ran to cover and shot in our direction. There were also lots of stray bullets fired and lots of friendly fire, and it was all out mayhem and chaos. So if you just wan't to ban this dude and that is your sole reason for reporting him, I gotta say, you are one sad person.

Listen man, i was in that gunfight, when your (other two) colleagues arrived, they pulled their guns and ran behind their car, which is, if it happened in reality, an invitation to breaking the hostage-assailant rule, which is: If we have hostages, don't park vehicles 10 meters from us with guns pulled out waving around for fucks sake. We had every right to kill all of you guys even if you had your hands behind your heads, because the two cops that arrived after the whole mess were ready to shoot and did shoot, so you were all marked as potential threats, cause there were automatically more of you and we didn't have enough people to cover you all, so shooting you was our best option of escaping the area with our heads. Imagine that all of us faced the direction opposite to you - you would have pulled your gun and shot us. Anyway, your reason and goal for this report still isn't clear, cause Detox doesn't deserve a ban or warning, since he acted on the command of others. As a matter of fact, i told him to shoot you all, and i have footage, except it's not in English. Sorry to say this friend, but your report doesn't carry any significant meaning. You better report the two other cops that came to the scene, because, in stead of trying to negotiate they ran to cover and shot in our direction. There were also lots of stray bullets fired and lots of friendly fire, and it was all out mayhem and chaos. So if you just wan't to ban this dude and that is your sole reason for reporting him, I gotta say, you are one sad person.
They arrived as you told us to put our hands up so there's no way they could've known it was a hostage op and just to make you aware I didn't have a weapon as I was a CSO

Well i guess they couldn't have known only if they were blind. They saw us waving guns at you and that you were hostages, so they decided to stop and act as heroes(which in the end they managed to pull off, since you killed all 5 of us). You got shot because we didn't have the man power to control the hostages and armed enemies - them being the two cops that arrived on the scene. So i told him to shoot everyone since we were scared how the rest of you were going to react. We had no way of knowing if you were armed or not. We are sorry if we inconvenienced you in any way, but you were in the middle of the fire zone. I got shot myself by friendly fire because it was all out mayhem. There is no need to ban my friend cause he acted by common (terrorist) sense. Thank you for your understanding.

Well i guess they couldn't have known only if they were blind. They saw us waving guns at you and that you were hostages, so they decided to stop and act as heroes(which in the end they managed to pull off, since you killed all 5 of us). You got shot because we didn't have the man power to control the hostages and armed enemies - them being the two cops that arrived on the scene. So i told him to shoot everyone since we were scared how the rest of you were going to react. We had no way of knowing if you were armed or not. We are sorry if we inconvenienced you in any way, but you were in the middle of the fire zone. I got shot myself by friendly fire because it was all out mayhem. There is no need to ban my friend cause he acted by common (terrorist) sense. Thank you for your understanding.
Just the way I see it you could've played us as hostages but you didn't. You started shooting as soon as fellow cops arrive. You could've told us to tell them to back off or something had some form of rp not just shoot everything that moves and hope for the best. That's why I don't think this meets the standards I have for rp on this server and I feel it was very poor.

Hmm, looking at the shoot out, it is hard to see what thy were doing the whole time as the recording looks the other way, I am half and half on this. i kind of understand the rebels means to shoot as when the police arrive they start to shout and also get to cover about to go on the offensive at a bunch of rebels that have already got guns out with cop hostages though it was still a bit quick on the gun. on the part of you being shot, if it came from the direction i think it was, then there is a possibility that there may have been crossfire which unfortunately came. the one that stands out for me is the beginning if the shoot out which seemed started from the rebels. as i may have already said, it was not the best really and a little more time should have been taken, so it was not a certain RDM but not the best of ways to start dont you say?

Hmm, looking at the shoot out, it is hard to see what thy were doing the whole time as the recording looks the other way, I am half and half on this. i kind of understand the rebels means to shoot as when the police arrive they start to shout and also get to cover about to go on the offensive at a bunch of rebels that have already got guns out with cop hostages though it was still a bit quick on the gun. on the part of you being shot, if it came from the direction i think it was, then there is a possibility that there may have been crossfire which unfortunately came. the one that stands out for me is the beginning if the shoot out which seemed started from the rebels. as i may have already said, it was not the best really and a little more time should have been taken, so it was not a certain RDM but not the best of ways to start dont you say?
I understand that it would've been crossfire if I was shot from the left side but I was shot from directly behind me 

Best Regards.

yer i did see that also, which side was the reported on the road?
He said so himself while commenting on this post.

Yes it was behind you,there were splashing bullets everywhere,didnt kill you cuz i wanted to,it was an excident,true we were a little bit fast on the trigger,and i said im sorry about that.  But your coalleagues came out of the car and took out their guns,what should we do? stand and wait for you to get us?we were defending ourselves. Thing is that was the blind bullet that hit you. 

Right i'd rather not ban as it seems to be a bit chaotic and some miss communication may have happened, but i want to make it clear that it needs to be a little better before the shit goes down, the roleplay always comes first and we got to make it as good as it can so everyone goes away happy whatever the outcome. i am not to good on the you dieing though, the cops were to the right of the cop a good amount from what i could see not good really mate. if this were to be denied i want to make this clear that you people were close to this being accepted, it was quick so next time please do better than what happened here i'd rather not have this again and ban next time. take this as a warning.

@DrunkenPotatoe would you feel good on a warning as i think as said it may have been in the mass shootout that everything went bad?

To note theses warnings will be put on our database incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back