What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [WS] Double Agent - Poor/Low Quality RP (Denied- Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right i'd rather not ban as it seems to be a bit chaotic and some miss communication may have happened, but i want to make it clear that it needs to be a little better before the shit goes down, the roleplay always comes first and we got to make it as good as it can so everyone goes away happy whatever the outcome. i am not to good on the you dieing though, the cops were to the right of the cop a good amount from what i could see not good really mate. if this were to be denied i want to make this clear that you people were close to this being accepted, it was quick so next time please do better than what happened here i'd rather not have this again and ban next time. take this as a warning.

@DrunkenPotatoe would you feel good on a warning as i think as said it may have been in the mass shootout that everything went bad?

To note theses warnings will be put on our database incase.
yeah I'm fine with a warning

Right i'd rather not ban as it seems to be a bit chaotic and some miss communication may have happened, but i want to make it clear that it needs to be a little better before the shit goes down, the roleplay always comes first and we got to make it as good as it can so everyone goes away happy whatever the outcome. i am not to good on the you dieing though, the cops were to the right of the cop a good amount from what i could see not good really mate. if this were to be denied i want to make this clear that you people were close to this being accepted, it was quick so next time please do better than what happened here i'd rather not have this again and ban next time. take this as a warning.

@DrunkenPotatoe would you feel good on a warning as i think as said it may have been in the mass shootout that everything went bad?

To note theses warnings will be put on our database incase.
We will pay more attention from now on. I apologize to you DrunkenPotatoe once more. 

Best Regards.

ok lovely as long as we, know combat i have no problem with just that we as a roleplay community must keep that as our first priority for the fun, anyways ill get the bits sorted.

Denied - Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back