What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [wv] pvt.shenz and haydz - VDM (Warning Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Atlas

Unlinked
Your In-game name

henry

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[wv] pvt.shenz and haydz

Date of the incident

13/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM/fail rp 

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was vdmed in Kavala green zone so my mate dragged me up to the hospital after being revived by the medic and having quite honestly some quality rp with the medic pvt shenz walks over and interrupts us and starts hurling abuse at me for no real reason after a few words are exchanged between us i offer for him to come outside the green zone were yes we have every intention of zip tying him bagging him and taking him to a gruesome end.He continues to stand inside the hospital green zone and just hurls abuse at us no real rp from him just insults us more,it's about 5 minutes into the encounter when his friend who was later id'ed by a witness as haydz vdm's me and my friend while shenz runs out of the gz gets in the car and they drive off.I tried asking shnez to come to ts but he did not respond i spoke to admin Sonder and said i would make further efforts to speak to him but he is not online after restart so here i am not something i choose to do lightly but this kind of behavior ruins the experience,

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5ad14f126d116ced88/kavala-gz-fail-rp-vdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I was just about to file a report on the same player as well, but considering that this one is already up I will wait to see what happens.
During my encounters this person showed absolutely no RP and completely disregarded all the server rules,
It was only the matter of time before someone made this report.

Sorry for interfering 

After discussion between some members of staff i have decided to issue a warning in this case. Any further violations of our rules will lead to a ban so please make sure to read our rules. 

Warning issued - 6.0.1

Name:[WV] Pvt.Shenz05

Steam ID:76561198139381460

GUID:d96ca28e247978e0c96e74982e4f9819

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back