What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [X] Frank Constantine - Glitcher (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Unlinked
Your In-game name

SGT Josh [KV744]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[X] Frank Constantine

Date of the incident

06/11/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

When pushing a tower a Police Constable rubbers and restrains Frank, he then restrain Glitches and starts to shoot again. After the situation I tried to find him in TS but couldn't.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBlIzYTkpp8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@SGT Josh i resolved the issue with the cop that restrained me yesterday after the incident in ts. 

And he walked me through it. Cause i didnt know about the glitch to start with. I just woke up unrestrained and in the heat of the battle i didnt think twice about it. The reason you didnt get a hold of me is because i logged off after id spoken to the cop that restrained me on ts and he gave me a clear warning that such things is not allowed

@SGT Josh i resolved the issue with the cop that restrained me yesterday after the incident in ts. 

And he walked me through it. Cause i didnt know about the glitch to start with. I just woke up unrestrained and in the heat of the battle i didnt think twice about it. The reason you didnt get a hold of me is because i logged off after id spoken to the cop that restrained me on ts and he gave me a clear warning that such things is not allowed
I wasn't sure I wanted to comment on this since I already have a warning point for posting on a report that I wasn't involved in although as I'm the officer who restrained the man I feel as though it's only fair if I let you know that I did in fact speak to Frank after the incident and we came to the conclusion that he didn't really understand as I believe he is fairly new to Altis Life but then I explained the rule to him, told him to read the rest of the rules and he said he wouldn't do it again. He sincerely apologised for his actions and I believe him when he says he will try harder. I think it was a genuine mistake and I think as long as he reads the rules properly everything is fine with him. So Josh if you genuinely do want to take this further, go ahead but I feel that he understands better now. Thanks! 

-PC Ziffy [KV715]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back