What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Xan, Donalt Rump, Dennik, Dreamt - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Wilkinson

Wiki Editor
Your In-game name

Bob Wilkinson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Xan, Dennik, Dreamt, Donalt Rump

Date of the incident

24/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I arrive in Athira and notice someone who I met a few times before and stop to say hello. I then notice he's in a situation and learn that people had been sniping from the office building into Athira with no prior interaction to the victims. Myself and three others then confront the person on the roof and whilst the others talk to him I run to get zipties. When I get back I see the snipers running (and hobbling) out of the building and across to the greenzone, I start recording and we come to a decision that we should take their weapons as we outnumbered them. We tell them to put their hands up as we suspect they were murdering innocent people and when he said he didn't know how we knocked him out. A few seconds after we get shot out of nowhere and they spray us to try to execute us before running off. I request that they join our teamspeak channel in OOC 3 times (only 1 shown) yet they don't join or reply to us.

Below is a picture of their apparent gang roster (bottom of window)

67B703E531C611F0A28EBCA09C161C0A37CFF811

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/s/LpTdL4wjKJQe
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, some of the players from this report has already been banned for other incidents. But i will reject this report due to lack off evidence as it was been roleplay going on that we do not see from the video. For the future make sure to ALWAYS get at least 3-5 minutes leading up to the incident in RDM cases if not you do risk getting the report denied. 

Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back