What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Xander & Kip - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orbitekt

Your In-game name

Braden

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Xander & Kip

Date of the incident

09/10/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I zip tied a man earlier and was taking him to the garage. (this man was Kip and he also was breaking rp and called me a retard in side. Then this man tells me to put my hands up or I will be shot, and in my opinion, that was not very good rp. Then says you have 3 seconds to comply. I try to run which I feel was not smart but also still feel his initiation was very bad.I spent over 5 minutes trying to get him into ts and he said no.

The other man named Kip was breaking rp saying if I own the server I should shut it down. And as I said earlier he called me a retard.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7oIv_VK1-8
http://imgur.com/a/626cx

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@A Friendly Hobo You haven't really answered my question there. Why did you hold a hostage within a greenzone? His friend obviously wanted to save him and couldn't because you were in a greenzone. One person breaking server rules certainly doesn't allow you to do the same.

@TCK Matt I don't believe it was his friend, I did not take him hostage in the gz, I did on the Kavala bridge, it's true that I should not have stayed there with him, I should've taken out a car and left.

Indeed. Please don't be using green zones to harbour hostages, may this be a warning! 

There's no need to discuss the actions of Kip, Action taken for his awful language and breaking RP.

Is the initiation from Xander acceptable, initially yes. He tells you to lower the weapon or you'll be shot and a standoff ensues. He then gives you a 3 second ultimatum to low the gun, you make a break for the door and he instantly shoots you well under the three seconds. I'll go ahead and say the 3 seconds fall under the countdown rule of the RDM rule but you had already been warned to lower the weapon or be shot so technically it's okay. Certainly work to be done. I am going to issue a warning to xander for poor RP and will speak to him to ensure he's aware of his wrongdoing.

Action Taken - Kip

76561198056534020 Steam ID 
ee0af8b8acc33c65e41f7abe37cbfaa1 BattlEye GUID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back