What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - xxxtentacion - Trolling (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Rippoff

Your In-game name

Jack Rippoff

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

xxxtentacion

Date of the incident

24/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on my way to the garage to take blood bags out of my truck to help people downed at the airport.
xxxtentacion arrived after me at the garage spawn, called me a pussy without context to it. I ignored him and got my truck out since I was the one to have arrived there first.

He takes out a truck shortly after and both blow up. After this, I was wondering if he is intentionally trolling me. He goes on blaming me for the incident, I realy do not understand why since I arrived first. I did not want to deal with his behaviour and told him to shut up. He then calls me a kid and a tripple cunt. I say that I think that his behaviour is pathetic and head back to the enjured people I wanted to help.

Arriving there I want to stop next to his ifirt, we both move and I bump into him. Unintentionally while steping on the break. He asks me in voice chat, why I was trying to vdm him, breaking RP.
I ignore it since I do not want to break RP myself. He goes on insulting me calling me a dweep and so on.

(2.7) Trolling : In my opinion it was clear that you wait in line for taking out cars. I did not take long and was allready on my way to the truck when he took his out. Regarding his agressiv behaviour before hand, I think he did it to get some kind of reaction for me.

(2.8) Breaking RP in Voice: He could have passed me a note, solving this in a civil manner, instead of giving me his opinion in voice chat.

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay: This is the case because he broke character and he did not put his swearing into roleplay context. (calling me a pussy over and over for no roleplay reason)

This happen early in the morning, I tried to get a hold of him today, looking for him in teamspeak to sort this out.
In order to prove that I have not provoked xxxtentacion before the video started, I can upload a longer video if needed.

Thank you for your time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPu8b4qCA6o&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Im xxxtentacion and all i can say is that the garage explosion was a total mistake i was trying to get blood bags/defibs too, it wasnt trolling. Im pretty sure you ran me over not too sure thats why i called you a pussy. For that crash at the end i didnt see you i turned as i thought you was gonna try hit me for some reason. If you wanted to talk to me why not call me to teamspeak as on this report it says have you tried resolving with this player which is indeed false, you never once asked me to come to ts to talk to you. Lets talk about this on ts as we never spoke about it. 

Im in ts waiting to receive a message from you. // We've spoken on teamspeak and i have apologised i had a little to drink last night and i should of stopped playing. Hopefully he accepts my apology. and i can assure you this will not happen again as this is the first time i've ever been reported in the years i have been here. thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
xxxtentacion has named himself differently on teamspeak. That is the reason I did not find him there today.

We talked. He said that he is sorry and that he is going to handle these situations better in the future. I can not ask for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back