What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Yash Punja - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

CI

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Yash Punja

Date of the incident

01/02/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Sent Yash Punja a general aviation message as he flew multiple times over NPAS HQ, in my opinion it was trolling however I have no recording of this. The report is for the message I got in response "suck your mum", there was no need for this and when I sent him a out of character "//" message asking him to come to TS to have a chat, I got no response.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/becfc81c83ea4c4cf4f071a5e58df710

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I can confirm this and will upload a video from a part of it. Had received the same message.
I'll edit when video is uploaded. 
Edit: video evidence : https://youtu.be/YW3PIt6tnFU

In addition when he landed his helicopter, he then came back and started to troll (riding around) in the NPAS HQ and tried too get his friends out. Yoda Chin was the guy that also jumped into the red truck. Video evidence :  https://youtu.be/0biDzb9l1p0 

Last edited by a moderator:
well it is good to se thad this guy can spell :p
And its bad to see you can't read

can you not comment on reports??? It's against the rules. Just a heads up, you should read them
And you sir.. win the ''Dumb person of the day'' award and qualify for the montly finals. You're bloody right he should not comment. And since you're so kind to point out the rules to him and tell him to read them I do wonder why you did not seem to realize you posting this is also against said rules.

You disappoint me both. Warning points issued and seven days posting restriction along with them as per usual. Now stay out of these topics unless you are reported.

And its bad to see you can't read

And you sir.. win the ''Dumb person of the day'' award and qualify for the montly finals. You're bloody right he should not comment. And since you're so kind to point out the rules to him and tell him to read them I do wonder why you did not seem to realize you posting this is also against said rules.

You disappoint me both. Warning points issued and seven days posting restriction along with them as per usual. Now stay out of these topics unless you are reported.
Second one today (at least)...

I gave him the "benefit" of not being warning pointed this morning for some crap he posted on another report....

Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back