What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - yhtims mail - RDM(Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry125

Your In-game name

(SOS)LCPL. Jesus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

yhtims mail

Date of the incident

06/02/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I logged in after i went to go and do a job, my gang got in a gun fight a drug dealer so they asked me to get blood bags to keep them alive. I waited a while so they had to initiate again. i went up and started blood bagging my first friend then i went to the second and a yhtims mail started to run at me i was about 48% done blood bagging and he said "if you blood bag another you will be shot" i assumed he meant to finish blood bagging my second friend and leave and then he waited around 9 seconds then he shot me as soon as i had done 100% of blood bagging and i was in the animation to finish and he shot me. when he said dont blood bag another i was going to finish this guy and leave the area as i had an AKM and didnt want to lose it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmbJwkSYUiQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, I wouldn't even start on how communication was made when they were dead. Anyway, I said multiple times can you stop or I will have to shot you. I initiated 3 times in the process ,"if you blood bag another you will be shot","if you do that again I'll have to shot you" finally "your gonna have to stop or ill have to shot you", and you didn't comply even though I gave you a way too long to comply.  I don't really know why you would just "assume" and just comply with my commands it was pretty obvious that we were just in a gunfight with the guys and now they are dead we don't really plan on them getting picked back up or helped at all.

Here is my video evidence: 

A quick note about it I use plays.tv and when I watched it back the video was out of sync so I went on Vegas Pro and synced to the best I can. However, you can clearly hear me initiating on the person and not complying with a vast amount of time to comply.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have a nice day

- Smithy

8 minutes ago, INS Smithy said:

e you a way too long to comply.  I don't really know why you would just "assume" and just comply with my commands it was pretty obvious that we were just in a gunfight with the guys and now they are dead we don't really plan on them getting picked back up or helped at all.

Here is my video evidence: 

A quick note about it I use plays.tv and when I watched it back the video was out of sync so I went on Vegas Pro and synced to the best I can. However, you can clearly hear me initiating on the person and not complying with a vast amount of time to comply.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I would like to point out that they said that you never took there communication devices even though they are on the floor they can talk to you so they can go in their pockets and message me to blood bag them. 

I use shadow play so they will be able to see when you initiate. And the first thing you said is "can you not" there was no threatening there so i kept on blood bagging.

I would like to point out that they said that you never took there communication devices even though they are on the floor they can talk to you so they can go in their pockets and message me to blood bag them. 

I use shadow play so they will be able to see when you initiate. And the first thing you said is "can you not" there was no threatening there so i kept on blood bagging.
Yes firstly i said can you not then continued with those 3 threats

EDIT: you can't communicate tactical info

You threats were unclear you said dont do that again i assumed that you didnt want me to blood bag the my third friend, if you wanted me to stop blood bagging the one i was doing you should have said stop what your doing or i will shoot you.

You threats were unclear you said dont do that again i assumed that you didnt want me to blood bag the my third friend, if you wanted me to stop blood bagging the one i was doing you should have said stop what your doing or i will shoot you.
They were clear you just assumed they weren't giving you a reason to continue.

They werent clear you threatened me twice and said hurry up. i dont understand what you wanted me to hurry up with.

you threatened me tzo not do it again which most people will assume is to blood bag another person 

you threatened me tzo not do it again which most people will assume is to blood bag another person 
Your not really making any sense here, you are saying one thing but then 5 mins later a different. I feel like you knew I initiated, moreover I initiated on you 3 times saying three different things as well, on you yet you continued and you're trying to use that against me. At the end of the day, you seem to assume a lot in the situation instead of you know actually doing it. Suggestion: try and do and do not "assumei"I think you will end up a lot better.

Well put into context you are blood bagging someone, you gotta to think about what you are doing compared to actions of others. Anyway, we are juts going around in circles gonna wait till staff is here.

If you go to 10 seconds you will hear him say stop or Ill have to shoot you, although this isn't the best initiation I have ever heard it is still valid. He told you to stop you didn't listen he gave you time to comply you didn't so he opened fire. Report rejected. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back