What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Yu Ming - RDM (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWAT - Oliver

Your In-game name

Dead Girls (Oliver)

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Yu Ming

Date of the incident

03/30/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friend is lying on the ground. WhongCheng decides to revive my friend because he wants to rob him, but first he has to revive him in order to get his items. My friend recognize WhongCheng and sets the alarm and then I come to rescue my friend immediately. When we try to rob him, some random guys shots us without any RP.
The guy who shot me and my friend is named Yu Ming.
Also when we did the report, a random guy came to us and said he had some recordings of RDM against WhongCheng and his friends*. http://plays.tv/video/58dd9bd101f2e042c2/popka-rdm
Thanks

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neD70z14g7g
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It is such a small video it seems to me that it whas an active gunfight ? I think there's a story behind it

@SWAT - Oliver Do you have the video of the whole situation including where your friend got killed? I feel this is relevent to this situation. @oliecontainer5000 Do you have any proof regarding this issue i.e from the start of said gunfight? This report will remain for the full 24 hours for both sides to provide proof, then I will review this report.

It was no longer an active gunfight as me and my friend had been downed and we were the only ones who intiated

That Amazing RP from WhongCheng with the execution aswell, also that ollie guy has nothing to do with this

Here is the video from rdmers side

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Stuart Yea I can send you more evidence. I just need a program to change the file of the video. It takes me 3 hours to upload a file that lasts 3min... I can teamviewer or skype or something.

Listen my friend i am yuming and it was a stupid desision of u to help your friend rob roberts who was shot in the middle of the still active gunfight if u report someone please next time send the whole video because now u see only shoot me without rp, the rp was already been done when u guys started shooting us and trying to rob my friends so the shootout was still busy !!! If u had something agains it u just could contact me and say to me i should go to ts but u never did ? 

It wasnt an active gun fight as we were both downed and you can see in the video your guys gong into the greenzone because it was over. We said to crumpets your leader when we were speaking to him in teamspeak one of you rdmed oliver and he didnt care, you hear whongcheng telling you hes being robbed and you just go shoot, oliver wasnt involved in the gunfight and came after we were both downed.

Well that part i missed i did not know he already revived somebody i wanted to go to rob roberts who was shot down in the house i knew there were still his friends lokking for us so i thought it was still active the gunfight, but why u didnt contact me u said nothing after i killed you non of you guys contact me so i thought it was alloud it was not my attention to rdm u if u just told me this side of your story i would give u money for the stuff u lost 

Just waiting on that video before I handle the report @SWAT - Oliver

No it was an active gun fight. The generalized timing that both NHS use and Police use is 5 minutes after last bullet. They revived you less than a minute after we killed you and you still tried to start shit up again by shooting jake. This was completely justified and the fight was still on. Again, not our fault you decided to waltz into an active gun fight.

So why go into green zone if it was active gun fight?
In case you didnt notice kavala square is on a main road. We had to drive through it. We did not stop get out and wave around a prisoner.

You carried someone into hospital green zone to revive them before oliver initiated on whongcheng, if you are saying you thought at the time it was still an active gunfight why did you enter the green zone or you just saying that to save him. It could have been anyone, the only information you had was wongcheng saying "im being robbed" and you just go and shoot the person without warning.

Its shitty that it happened outside of a green zone that close, but that doesnt give you the right to lie in these reports. Unless someone has a bit of honesty and evidence im done replying to either report.

No problem, Post the link when it's ready @SWAT - Oliver and I will handle this report.

Stuart, its taking me 5+ hours to upload a video that lasts like 5min. I got shadowplay and the files are fuc*ing huge.
Is there a program similar to Sony Vegas?
I tried to upload the video yesterday, took me 5 hours, but at 4 hours my computer went to sleep and it didnt upload the file....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back