What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Yu Ming - RDM (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuart, its taking me 5+ hours to upload a video that lasts like 5min. I got shadowplay and the files are fuc*ing huge.
Is there a program similar to Sony Vegas?
I tried to upload the video yesterday, took me 5 hours, but at 4 hours my computer went to sleep and it didnt upload the file....
Sony Vegas... :3

Last time I had Sony Vegas, it translated my whole PC to chinese and it gave me commericals on my desktop...

@SWAT - Oliver Do you have the video of the whole situation including where your friend got killed? I feel this is relevent to this situation. @oliecontainer5000 Do you have any proof regarding this issue i.e from the start of said gunfight? This report will remain for the full 24 hours for both sides to provide proof, then I will review this report.
Its already 3 days ago u said u will wait 24 hours for his evidence i think u already give him enough time also because he lied in his report about that he contacted me but he never did otherwise we just could have handled this on ts ..

So after watching the videos a few times and focused on the part where you got killed Oliver I have come to the following conclusion. 

Now within the video that @ravoman posted it does show they were in a gunfight. Rob Roberts the person who was next to you robbing wong cheng was involved in that gunfight. Now they went looking to kill him after the gunfight started. Within the video you provided @SWAT - Oliver you did indeed have a gun out within an active gunfight so this is why you was shot at.

Now going on to @putjeschepper5000 (whongcheng) He could of roleplayed and I would advise in the future doing so before executing someone. I will put this down as a learning experience due to posts made within the other report also. 

Due to the above reasons I will be denying this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back