What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [YZ] Fuk yu - RDM (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoter

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Chew kok

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[YZ] Fuk yu

Date of the incident

02/18/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So we were looking at these people just running around at drug dealer. and suddenly this guys tells us to stop driving or our tires would be shot, i thought fuck that and tryed to drive off, he and shoots me out instead.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/NNMokYC9NAI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Yes, I initated to shoot your tires and when I started to shoot I aimed in front of the car to lead my shots and I underestimated the recoil of the MK18 rifle and I killed you by accident but the fact still remains I initiated, I might be wrong and I'm willing to offer a compensation and THEN SOME but I still dont believe I did anything wrong.

Edit: I'm [YZ] Fuk Yu btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i tryed talking with you about it, i told you that what you did was wrong. Im reporting you since i have seen people getting banned for this.

dont drive or I shoot
well as you can hear in the video he sayed " dont drive off or ill shoot you tires" that means, that he was gonna shoot my tires and not me.

Well i tryed talking with you about it, i told you that what you did was wrong. Im reporting you since i have seen people getting banned for this.

well as you can hear in the video he sayed " dont drive off or ill shoot you tires" that means, that he was gonna shoot my tires and not me.
Yup yup I did say that but It was still an initation and if an admin or someone knowledgeable would tell me otherwise because I will gladly give you a comp because I seriously want to know now. And there's no need for being salty.

Im not salty trust me, at somepoint when this was going on, I was smiling behind the PC :D i dont care about my gear, i just find annoying that, it went down as it did :)

You can't always force the bullet to go straight where you want it. This was just something you can't help. You drove off, you're at fault.
its not my job to drive where to bullet should land, its your job not to hit me and hit the tires as planned. 

@Choncey it would be nice if you had some recording of you shooting at " my tires"

If at all possible, I would love to see a video from your perspective showing this situation. @Choncey

Alright, I would like for you guys to talk this out on teamspeak. I personally think that it is completely possible it was the weapon recoil that made him kill you because as you can see in the video he does actually get your back left tire. If needed, please get a Staff member to sit in. 

Please post back here with the outcome! 

I have not been in for quite a while. Can you msg me when you can talk?

dont even know you name on ts, since you are called "choncey" on here, and Fuk yu ingame, do you have a third name on ts or?

I almost never use teamspeak so msg me when you are available.

on the forums i mean

I dont really care what happends. he can go free. It has been so long that i dont really mind anymore.

Understood. Consider yourself very lucky Choncey. 

Moving to Rejected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back