What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ZADIKSHELY - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie5239

Your In-game name

Origin Ollie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ZADIKSHELY

Date of the incident

11/23/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

both guys started following me from kavala motors shop in the hatchback sport, they drove into me a number of times during the chase (hence my truck is damaged) but i managed to evade them for quite a while. They hopped out of the car at one point and said something completely inaudible with no weapons drawn and then shot 4 bullets at the back left tyre of my truck after getting their guns out. They then chased for a while more [shown in this clip] until they gave up on it and desync rammed me then ran over and shot me to death. Unfortunately my instant replay length is set to just one minute as it's been a while since i've encountered any rule breaks. Also unfortunately, they refused the multiple chances given to come to teamspeak and they decided it would be preferable to execute me (i have some more footage of this if required).

Although i understand i am unable to report for RDM here, this clip shows clear cut VDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFcoJJsIr4Q&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Player is already banned for VDM. Seems this is a repeat offender of this. Hopefully he will learn when he comes back after his ban. I will add this as a note on him.

Alternative Action Taken.
ZADIKSHELY

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back