What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Zappy - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

EViLPiNKPiGZ

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: EViLPiNKPiGZ

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Zappy

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 20/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1605

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So soon after I claim I've never reported anyone in my 6/7 years on the server and bam, 2 reports in 2 days, going well. Anyway's, pretty clear cut RDM in this case, had only just spawned in after the server reset at 1600, and both me and my friend are shot by 'Zappy', without a word being said. Zappy claims he spoke to us and we did not comply, however I asked him for clarification of what he said in case I was mistaken, and he gave no such thing, proceeding to fire at some random player down the street, shooting an NHS medic, then executing me and my friend.

The video shows all, and this linked report 'https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/128058-report-a-player-zappy-altis-life/', is from another player who was on scene at the time. I have no clear footage of him being shot, and looking at the video I appear to have cut out him arriving on scene, however 'SGT Grynk', who was playing as a police officer, arrived and I briefly explained what had happened, and he went off to fight, I assume getting shot by Zappy after running behind the wall, as his uploaded screenshot shows.

I also apologise in advance for my friends language at the beginning, he isn't calling anyone in particular 'dickhead' or 'prick', but this is how we talk when in Discord, and doesn't get said in game to anyone.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbRm_ttVl_c&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=DaPiG98
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@EViLPiNKPiGZPlease can you upload an unedited video please.

Unedited video as requested, initial video had cut out the lull in events after being shot, and skipped to where Zappy comes back. Note that the cut in the video just after being shot is because the first part is ShadowPlay recording the last few minutes, then afterwards is me starting a normal recording to carry it on.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have listened to the video and can't hear anything being said. He also kills a medic and starts shooting at a police officer. All of this with nothing being said. I have also read the chatlog at the time this incident occurred and it is clear that this is a player who should not be here. I believe this to be a case of mass RDM. Player perm banned under C1.2 and A1.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back