What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Zedo - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roach John

Your In-game name

John Farrell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Zedo

Date of the incident

14/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend Staffe was heading over to the diamong factory to see if we could rob some people, when we saw that there was fully geared people there we turned around instantly and started heading back to our car. When we reached our car a truck almost ran my friend over so we wanted to speak with him. He then pulled a weapon and then I pulled my weapon and then he just instantly shot me without saying anything. he then shot my friend aswell.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/s/Lym1oyM59gD9
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Waiting you on ts.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

John discussed incident with Zedo.

Zedo has given full compensation to both John (50,000) and Saffe (170,000) for the incident. The discussion resulted in John Requesting the report to be closed, as he deemed it resolved.

Zedo has been informed about the correct way to roleplay a robbery and was sorry about the incident. 

Report Rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back