What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Zyco - Coalition - 142 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENERALLL

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Matias Cano

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Zyco - Coalition - 142

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/27/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 13

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At 1pm today, i was at the Taxi Rank talking to a lawyer about my court case coming up. Whilst doing that Zyco from Coalition decided to pull up
from behind me and proceeds to stab me with no words said, after being downed he then stated "Fuck Cutlass" which turned out to be the only interaction
regarding that he ruined all Roleplay i had with the lawyer. The part that makes no sense he arrived at a usually high populated area where cameras would be watching and did this action bare-face, no clothes
on infront of a lawyer which in my opinion makes no sense in roleplay and for me is poor Roleplay and considered RDM. We then go to liasion which we spoke about the incident where his defence was "He came out the office" which was the blatant lie since you see Zyco pull up in a taxi, He then said his whole purpose of running in and slashing me was all based on "He heard my voice"
Which is also in my opinion Very Poor Roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1go1NZ9vh5-Rsn/d1337JPBBOVt?invite=cr-MSxxdmMsMTU3MTE1MTQ3LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Matias Cano- thank you for taking the time to make this report.

As per the report guidelines, have you got a clip showing the previous 3-5 minutes of gameplay before you were stabbed? Your provided clip only shows 25 seconds, which is not enough to rule out any immediate context before you were stabbed.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@zychoany comments?

Also could both of you confirm if cutlass and Coalition had ongoing/active beef during the time of this clip or prior to this event?
@Matias Cano   

Cutlass as a gang has their situation with coalition but this day no interactions were made. Zyco had no form of quality roleplay or roleplay altogether before pulling out a knife and stabbing me. This ruined further roleplay with me and the solicitor.   

Hello L1L, Matias. 

I just want to give a clearer timeline here than what Matias has provided.

I had not long logged in at Paleto and made my way to Taxi Rank to start making some money.
As I walked through the door I noticed General talking to someone and sat and listened to the conversation for a short time. 

I then sent a GPS along with information that General was at Taxi Rank in group chat.
At this point I rented a taxi and then went and got a knife to deal with him on my own.

I came back and he was still at Taxi Rank so I made the decision and go in and stab him up.
I did speak prior to attacking but likely due to how the server synchronises from client to server it may have looked like I said this during or after the attack for his POV. 

As for your question about COA and Cutlass.
There is general context of the ongoing beef for the last 3 months.
There had also been interactions throughout the day and this has been a continuation of all of the above. I had also heard of the radio on way down from Paleto and that members of Coalition were chasing a possible member of Cutlass in the area. 

I believe the clip provided is not enough to provide the full interaction. I also find it unusual that he has a clip of 1.25 before or there abouts but not of me standing behind him a very short while before or at least walking in to the taxi rank past him. 

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure the lawyer has a POV also. You haven't provided no evidence of you putting it in your GC or your POV that you was behind me and listening. In liaison you said you do so would you be able to show me?

I asked in liaison if you wanted a clip and you said NO, you then go on to speak in liaison as if it has been resolved to then proceed to report. If you would of let me send you this to begin with we would not be here. I can't show a timestamp of when I rented the taxi but I'm sure staff should be able to check the logs for this information. The issue you had was how did I know it was you in taxi rank not RDM which I explained I was standing behind you listening to your conversation. You then go on to change your reasons and report for RDM? Please see below screenshot of the GC message. 

image.png

Im satisfied that there was context in terms of this scenario, therefore the claim of RDM is declined.
However, i will say this @zycho we do expect high-quality roleplay to be provided which includes giving the other party a chance to respond, i appreciate that you didn't take and dump @Matias Canoso that the RP can continue but regardless, we do expect more before players start attacking each other.

As such you will receive a warning @zycho

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back