What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Zyco - Coalition - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Kash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Zyco - Coalition

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/24/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1257

What best describes this incident ?: METAGAMING

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Zyco was taken back to the Arcade after being killed by Cutlass. I tried to Roleplay, but I got no response from him, not even through /me's or voice. He was communicating with his team via discord because he was unaware that his voip was stuck on. He says, clearly at [0:51], "There are at least 4 and Chris has head armour." We have been dealing with this degree of metagaming from the Coalition for a while, but this time it has been captured. Giving communications while you're dead over discord, in my opinion, does not constitute any kind of roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdbQ3MPUy4w
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I will explain again to staff as I did in Liaison. When i was downed i was having Voice Chat issues where it was "stuck" I did not even notice until after you mentioned in RP. I was in discord talking to SK as he was unable to connect to the server and joined the VC i was in. He was asking me what is wrong, This is when i go to say "This is bullshit 4 cutlass 1 with head armour" after this we continue to talk about throw away weapons which you can hear me say something about a standard. I'd appreciate you keep baseless claims of having to deal with metagaming from Coalition when you have not got any evidence of this. If you need more context i can send staff someone's POV. 

What was the reason for your edit? The fact you failed to quote what you said in the video shows me you are not trying to be truthful. Besides the Metagaming you didn't even attempt to give me any RP back and in your mind were just staying silent as you do most of the time. Unfortunately, your mic was stuck on so instead of providing RP you were giving comms to your teammates. Are you even here for RP?

You mentioned being with "SK" throughout the liaison, but when asked to provide screenshot evidence, you said you couldn't because other people were in the channel, only seconds after the RP had ended because you had to quit. Once more, you clearly state, "... like 4, Chris has a helmet" Other than issuing a warning to other teammates, how else could that be interpreted? Again, you were in an incapacitated state and had no other way of contacting other members besides in your case, discord.

As far as I'm aware you are a member of The Coalition, a whitelisted organisation, and I believe the video evidence strongly supports Metagame, debunking your argument that this is a baseless accusation. In the future, if you alter a post, please put a reason why so I can respond appropriately.

I made an edit because I wanted to add more information for staff -  not for yourself and I didn't want to appear to be bumping the post. By baseless accusations I'm referring to this comment:  "We have been dealing with this degree of metagaming from the Coalition for a while" I do not appreciate this gaslighting without any evidence to try and paint a negative light on Coalition and gain some sort of advantage on this report. Regarding me giving comms, as I explained above I was talking to SK who is not a coalition member as well as this he was not even on the server at the time. After this had happened I went into liasion with yourself and the people involved also joined so providing you with a screenshot was not possible. If staff require any more evidence from me i can send this over.

@zychoI’m curious, what other evidence do you have?

and why can’t this be public via a reply to this thread?

Hi all

So the evidence Zycho is claiming to have is a recording of my home desktop (Id prefer this not shared publicly as I'm sure you understand). 

The clip shows the interactions Zycho was having with us on discord while downed and those involved in the clip weren't actually online (Clip shows exactly what I was doing at the time) and it was more us asking about the situation rather than obtaining information that would influence any roleplay or anything that would of been taken into roleplay either. 

Myself and SK were simply having a normal conversation since id just jumped into discord and having the conversation on CFX being down. Then you can hear Zycho being asked things in roleplay. At the same time you can also hear him being questioned in discord on the situation while also instructing him of the issues with his mic (You can hear him read out the looc messages as he was completely unaware). It was simply unfortunate that his mic was stuck engaged while in the active situation and can understand how the calls from an outside perspective may come across as malicious or trying to obtain an unfair advantage which simply wasn't the case.

Strangely, Zyco maintained he was only in contact with "SK" during the course of this report and the liaison, but you have now posted that this is not the case. Who else was there, I wonder?

@OriginalQuantumCan you open a ticket on discord please and link this report. Post your video there and it will be kept private

Did anything happen following this alleged metagame @6AN6

Like, was this player conveniently found or anything? or did coa manage to find you following this?

He could be heard clearly, but he opted to log out at this very moment when it was already known that CFX was down. Conveniently, after providing an in-depth description of the battlefield and I am unaware of what followed; I assume he bled out.

What is "convenient" after hearing what is in waiting for them OOC? Getting a heads-up in this manner would have an impact on the roleplay and would put a stop to any potential rescue.

Nobody knew in game where I was or that I was taken. When I logged back in after CFX was down I asked staff to kill me which led to me bleeding out. 

@zychoI'll be looking to get this report squared away by the end of the night here.

Can I ask why you thought it would have been a good idea to log out whilst downed? Especially since you knew CFX was down at the time?

Wether or not you asked staff to kill you when you managed to get back in is irrelevent here.

Hello 

I was hot micing and I did not want personal things being leaked if family walked into the room,  I knew I was going to die hence why I asked staff to kill me when I was able to come back. Me logging off gave me no advantage. I also opened a ticket and notified staff. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello everyone,

Alright so this report has been going on for quite a while here and I'm keen to get this closed off,

@6AN6we will start with yourself here, from your video I can see that you're using a crosshair on your screen, whilst this isn't against the rules, it makes me wonder on what your intentions are on this server, I know that you and your people are capable of good and consistant RP as I myself have had several interactions with Cutlass, but with that crosshair, are you here to RP or frag?

@zychoI have no doubt that the fact CFX was down has saved you and others from a Metagaming ban here, it is unfortunate that your microphone was stuck on, and external coms are discouraged here. Coming down to the fact that you were giving no RP to Cutlass whilst you were downed I can only deduce that this was because you were upset at being captured, the fact you were being slient there stopped the RP from going any further. 

The only reason this is not being classed as metagaming or using OOC information is because none of the information given influenced the course of roleplay.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back