What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report Rejected Answer TI Moutain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esgalha

I knew that  he would not be banned and I just thought he was going to take a warning but suddenly it looks like somebody is seeing  a lot the History Channel conspiracy theory edition.

In fact ,  this story deserves the oscar for best writer because the twist they gave to this case is the most comic I saw .  I have to admit that the part where they say I gave bait because  i chose to land  1 m away from the red zone was so funny that I even thought that was ricky gervais who had written it .

Basically when we are arriving to the Black Market and we saw a chopper landed outside knowing that 

if we land in the red zone we might got killed on sight ,  when even our conversation was about the position of where they would be ,  is not necessary to be a sherlock holmes to decide  to land outside the  red zone to not die for RDM . Lets  suppose  they were surrounding us  outside of the red zone what does that means ? 1 - R.P Initiation  2 - possibility to defend ourselves if it was possible 

I think everyone understands why we landed outside the red zone but claiming that we landed deliberately near the edge of the red zone with the intention to bait ...well guys we might  facing the new james cameron of our generation.

I know this is not a private server so, we can t  ask much more about justice issues but when this case ended with a warning to me I think that says it all

Last edited by a moderator:
Nvm, post removed.

PS: In fact nvm removed, i was going to say your post is very petty and unneeded. 

post removed ?? This is North Korea ??? dont we have freedom of expression ?

847qrc.jpg

"post removed AHAAAAAHAHA" was your comment before your edit, also we do have freedom, but your post is very sarcastic and unneeded.

"I know this is not a private server so, we can t  ask much more about justice issues but when this case ended with a warning to me I think that says it all"

To me personalty it seems you want to start a flame war hence why i removed my comment.

@Peter Pickle

The problem here, is that what you're talking about is not a public discussion, it's between you, TI Mountain and the admins.

Could you keep it that way?

it seems that upset the friends too...
Not going to lie, I get on with some TI and I don't get on with some. I have never met Mountain in-game, however, it's not hard to see that you were CLEARLY exploiting the red-zone radius.

Just because you are out by a couple of meters doesn't mean that it's not redzone. You were within, what was it, 10 meters(?) of the red-zone trying to get him done for RDM. It doesn't take a fucking genius to understand that being within a few meters of the redzone doesn't remove the fact that you are still in the red zone, not physically, but you were literally a few steps away. I'd understand if it was like 100 meters. But you were literally 10 meters away from the edge of the circle trying to get him to RDM you. 

Anyways, I'm not going to post anymore. 

Cya.

I don't understand why people want to go out of their way to get someone banned so badly here, it's getting ridiculous you get 1 chance on this server, you blow it and you're done, people need to stop being so bloody personal and remember it's just a game sometimes you win sometimes you lose weather that be fair or unfair.

Get over yourself and move along.

Hello Peter, 

Yes you can express your opinion however keep it respectful and in a mature way, we are after all an adult community. Like Mycaelis said, if you have any further questions or you think you got handled incorrectly you can contact an Admin via Teamspeak or the forums or arrange a meeting with TI Mountain and an admin.

Mentor Levi,

I was also inside the helicopter, I think peters frustration is understandeble. We where deffinitly not their with the intention to get shot at or to lure sombody into a rdm trap. we talked to TI mountain on ts but he was a really rude to us and said just take it to the forum you will never get me banned. We where not looking to get a comp just want to solve it in a adult way. But he just keep saying weird things. So we went to a mentor and he just suggest to report him. So thats wat peter did. We counted on the fact that an admin could say that this is a difficult question and a ban is a bit to much. But accusing us of exploiting feels just not oke.

Another strange thing is that in a report its not allowed to react if you are not the defender or an admin but in this case it was not a problem it even changed to course of the report. I tottaly agree with TI Ben about the banning and think solving issues on ts is the way to go but its as always it has to come from both sides. 

Lovely to see this has been solved in such a big thing. On the end of the day i didn't get banned (admin dissension). When i did get banned there wouldn't be a big post about this. and i wanted to stay out of this but since there a bullets fired to me (I mean those forum Drama) i have to response on this i guess.
On my opinion:  I feel this is not in-game anymore I feel something personal. 
I am willing to talk like adults (even when i am 17) to each other even with an admin if you want. (if an admin can make time for this.) 
I am not here to make drama, but make fun IT'S STILL A GAME PLEASE REMEMBER IT EVERYBODY! 

This is what i have to say thank you all.

TI Mountain

when my friend went on the teamspeak to speak with you ( the guy who died too ) he said that u were rude and to go the foruns . so there is no point to talk to you after this . 

what I wrote  about this subject is enough , I made my position already ,and i will not comment anything  more about it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back