What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Request for Permission to Set Up a Static Food Trailer at Popular Fuel

Brillheim Evernwhirl

Dear Chamber of Commerce,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request permission for a new addition to the Popular Fuel property, and I believe this proposal aligns with our shared vision for a vibrant and diverse business landscape in the city.

When I acquired Popular Fuel, my initial plans for hosting events at the site were met with limitations from Health & Safety concerns, given the site's size and the potential risks associated with larger gatherings. Regrettably, insurance constraints hindered the realization of these original plans.

However, I have successfully introduced a food van on the premises. This venture has garnered significant popularity and earned praise from our customers. With this in mind, I am eager to enhance the site's offerings by creating a more permanent food sales feature. My long-term vision includes renovating the existing building into a fully functional Fish & Chips Shop, but for now, I am seeking permission to establish a static food trailer on the Popular Fuel forecourt.

I would like this trailer to be seamlessly integrated into the Popular Fuel Business Management system. This integration will allow me to hire staff to manage the site in my absence, thereby extending the services offered by Popular Fuel throughout the day and week.

I have attached an image of the type of trailer I am considering, but I am open to discussing other styles or options as per your preferences. I believe this addition will not only benefit Popular Fuel but also contribute to the diverse and vibrant business landscape that we collectively envision for the city.

I look forward to your response and would be happy to provide any additional information or meet to discuss this request further.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Brillheim Evernwhirl
GZJ5tTm.jpg

Fish and chip shop is a great idea but personally feel there's enough businesses already that provide plenty food. Add this onto your fuel station and what stops everyone else wanting it adding to there Fuel station.

I like what your doing so far with the taco van but I gotta agree with jack, I diden't agree with Clinton getting the shop added and now it's there the shop opposite galaxy as basically obsolete now, on the same stretch as you there's luchettis, Otto fuel and shop, don't get me wrong a fish and chippy would be really cool to have for sure but I would be looking somewhere else for something like that and not a fuel station, at a fuel station I think more like a greasy burger van but I know your chippy is a more down the line thought

As for the little food van, if it was just a static model you would then RP from inside it then sure that's fine and a good idea, but I don't think it should be made into a shop also to sell from whilst away

Coming from a resteraunt owner I want to see more RP where you have to come in and interact, not more vending machines

I won't vote only because I'm 50/50 but if you just want the van as a static prop then sure +1

As for the little food van, if it was just a static model you would then RP from inside it then sure that's fine and a good idea, but I don't think it should be made into a shop also to sell from whilst away

Coming from a resteraunt owner I want to see more RP where you have to come in and interact, not more vending machines
This is what I want. I don't want a till system like all the unmanned 24/7, and think they are terrible.

I want a static van/future shop where I can cook the food on the day or to order and interact with my customers. The reason I want it tied into the shop management system is so I don't get any old Tom Dick or Harry using my equipment.

I don't even necessarily need shop storage beyond what the fuel station already provides.

I believe I have another post somewhere going into the changes I would like to see with food system but the tl:dr of that is to give all prepared foods a decay timer of no more than a couple of days depending on the food type, this would require places that serve food to be more present to make the food on the spot and encourage more customer interaction.

Specifically the Food Spoilage Section

I like what your doing so far with the taco van but I gotta agree with jack, I diden't agree with Clinton getting the shop added and now it's there the shop opposite galaxy as basically obsolete now, on the same stretch as you there's luchettis, Otto fuel and shop, don't get me wrong a fish and chippy would be really cool to have for sure but I would be looking somewhere else for something like that and not a fuel station, at a fuel station I think more like a greasy burger van but I know your chippy is a more down the line thought
I have other ideas for Fish & Chip shop location

Last edited by a moderator:
For Clarification.

I am not looking to have a till installed just the trailer with the ability to set who can use it through the store management system.

It would not function very much differently to how I am already operating other than not needing to drag the taco truck down to the fuel station from my own storage which limits who can run the food van to people who have keys to my apartment.

Aren't the market stands for that same reason? 

I am with Sam here, for the prop only, I don't see an issue, but making it a static prop with some kitchen utility is where I see the issue. What if one day people move on to another spot? 

The tacos van gives you that exact option, a mobile kitchen.

Aren't the market stands for that same reason? 
The market stands are to sell items through a till, no cooking functions available and no way to employ staff to work for you.

I am with Sam here, for the prop only, I don't see an issue, but making it a static prop with some kitchen utility is where I see the issue. What if one day people move on to another spot? 
I'm not sure you understand what I am trying to achieve. I don't want a mobile business. If that was the case I would carry on doing what I am doing. I want a static business as part of the Popular Fuel business.

All these people with restaurants and grills can employ people to run the business for them but in reality as the situation stands, don't have to because all you need to do is fill the tills up every few days.

I want to have an active business that promoting RP in the city rather than just filling a vending machine and never interacting with the customers and people are against that?

There nothing against that wanting that, but does it names sense in RP?

You are asking for a business to be added to a fuel station, but not like a traditional shop where we see on every station with a shop   you want your own thing. I really enjoy your outside of the box thinking but..

You are asking for a complete static business to be added into an already own property. Right now,  you may be the current owner of the fuel station but.. what happens if you decided to sell it? What's about your business? Because, you could be trespassed from the fuel station.. what would happend to all the dev hours put into making that out of the ordinary "shop".

What if this would be the "shop" for that fuel station.. a nice 24/7 service for sure would be something the next owner would want... well that half baked business is just preventing that.

It is always better to have all the possibilities and just RP out with those that want to rp. Nothing prevents you from rping as a salesman on a taco truck or on a shop. As u are probably doing right now, I just think binding 2 separates legal business on the same property is , if not only in legal terms, a really bad idea. If you ask for a shop and don't wanna sell if when people are not there just leave the doors locked 

There nothing against that wanting that, but does it names sense in RP?

You are asking for a business to be added to a fuel station, but not like a traditional shop where we see on every station with a shop   you want your own thing. I really enjoy your outside of the box thinking but..

You are asking for a complete static business to be added into an already own property. Right now,  you may be the current owner of the fuel station but.. what happens if you decided to sell it? What's about your business? Because, you could be trespassed from the fuel station.. what would happend to all the dev hours put into making that out of the ordinary "shop".

What if this would be the "shop" for that fuel station.. a nice 24/7 service for sure would be something the next owner would want... well that half baked business is just preventing that.

It is always better to have all the possibilities and just RP out with those that want to rp. Nothing prevents you from rping as a salesman on a taco truck or on a shop. As u are probably doing right now, I just think binding 2 separates legal business on the same property is , if not only in legal terms, a really bad idea. If you ask for a shop and don't wanna sell if when people are not there just leave the doors locked 
We didn't ask for a shop because there are already dozens of 24/7s all over the city and we are not looking to be a restaurant either, we want to be a proper British take-away. We also didn't ask for the building to be opened because that would take even more dev work as there are no MLO's for it existing as such there is no option (without real serious dev work) to have it operate as a regular shop. Having a static Trailer gives us the ability to do what we want with the site, which is actually currently very popular whilst requiring minimum development work.

As an alternative to having the trailer what about adding some fleet parking so that we can have the taco truck stored on site and have any staff member with the fleet parking access able to remove it and then use it?

Finally its not uncommon for Petrol Stations to have Food Shops these days, 2 of the 3 near me have Pizza take-aways as shops accessible from the forecourt.

there are ways to have a share parking garage system without the need of dev work. - for a taco truck for example

Back