What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Request to make the White company Whitelisted faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilco de roos

He all !

I would like to apply to make The White Company a white listed faction or at least me.
The reason for this is.
I have contracts with staff to deliver me materials every week and I almost always miss them until now.
The reason for this is the que.
I just can't get in and between the 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM restart it is useless for me to get in because the waiting time is often 2 to 3 hours.
In the evening I usually miss everyone because the waiting time is at least 2 hours and not to forget that I am from the Netherlands and therefore already an hour ahead of the English time.
All new people lose their materials or spend time in leveling up with mining or smelting when they don't have a home to store their materials yet.
In addition, you would like to see that the gangs are busy with other things than mining .. but yes when I can never get in except at night or in the morning .. that is of course one thing.
I would like to know about your opinion here and I hope something can be arranged would be greatly appreciated.

Greatings Mr White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back