What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Requesting compensation

Nicolaisen

me and my 4 friends where doing cocaine just finished loading up 3 hemtt boxes and one transport then suddenly its a 15 minute warning for an inschedueld restart. so i had 133 cocaine in the truck 10 on me and that £1215500 in game so i request a compensation of that amount.

heres a video of it>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6o77onSZk

You were far from being done with that run anyways, barely started - So I doubt they'll give you anything for that :S

ya who is to say the run would have went down good anyways. Flat tires, Maybe others at processing, then people at kavala might get thirsty

i cant remember what your talking about, i have not been on for some time(i think there is some one named lyndon playing but thats not me) but 150k is nothing really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally you being on server 2 and simply using it to grind money has no RP value anyway if that is true.

Secondly to my knowledge (At least server 1 does this) there are timing counting down as you saw, now it also adveritses planned server reset times where the server will be reset, and these are common knowledge as it appear on your chat box every 10 mins of so. 

Lastly you was far from selling the drugs, so if you was on server 1 then someone may have stopped you, obviously server 2 you could probably have easily have got the money but once again with out any RP or that stomach feeling that you might get caught. 

SI mitch server 2 has some risk, some other people go there,and since no cops really, they camp at kavala wait for them to drop off then kill them

Well if the server doesnt have any value then remove it asap. either it stays on and ppl will get better varnings or just completely remove it. 

i dont mind what happend and i dont care if i dont get eny refounds but atleast the "server is shutting down in 15 min" is terrible.

such timewaste.

i like server 2 kind of. Server 1 is filled at 3pm for me(us time) which i think is 9pm for you guys. So server 2 at least lets you play some what

Ok, moving to denied.

Server 2 is our overflow, it may go down if server 1 is not full this will be issued in chat.

Back