What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Required Monthly/Bi-Monthly Events for entertainment based businesses

VeganVlad

Unlinked
A lot(NOT ALL) of businesses that are in the city that are clubs/bars ect based sit idle and are just used as a  glorified slightly awkward shops.  I feel like people that own these type of venues should be required to attempt to host/promote events to actually create the RP the venue is intended for either on a monthly/ bi-monthly or a number per year basis otherwise they are just wasted resources on the server. Would love input and opinions on this

+1 on this its a real shame that a lot of people that aren't really active anymore still own these businesses and keep hold of them for passive income even though they don't fly into the city. I see what Vlad is saying it isn't much to ask for 1 event a month to bring some good RP to the city and gives us a chance to actually meet the people who own these shops/businesses. There is many things that can be done even if its just raffles or food events etc. It's a shame that there is a lot of people that are dying to own a business in the city but places are kept hold of whilst they remain inactive for long periods of time.

I assumed that is what CoC was for? Speak to them if you feel a business is being under-utilised or not used at all, let them do their checks and take action. Also If the people not using the business are inactive then i am pretty sure it would fall under:

(G2.10) If you are inactive for more than a month at a time we may automatically delete your ownership of buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assumed that is what CoC was for? Speak to them if you feel a business is being under-utilised or not used at all, let them do their checks and take action. Also If the people not using the business are inactive then i am pretty sure it would fall under:

(G2.10) If you are inactive for more than a month at a time we may automatically delete your ownership of buildings.
Fully agree on this statement. maybe CoC needs to have easier way of contacting as well that may help 

Fully agree on this statement. maybe CoC needs to have easier way of contacting as well that may help 
Honestly as much as I would love to own a restaurant or a nightclub, and I would push for weekly events if I did have one of those, try and make them social gathering spots, I have asked for the CoC to look into one before for me as to me it seemed derelict

I understand their way of working but basically aslong as it has workers and stock is going in and out that pretty much covers the requirements to have it owned by an individual, like if someone just uses a nightclub to ripen and sell smoothies it's doing buisness and that's all it needs unfortunately, I have been other places where if your not active as a owner they do take the place back from you, and it would be nice to see the nightclubs used properly

Unfortunately the meta of owning a shop/nightclub/restaurant now days is pretty much how many smoothies can we pump through it, no offence to you Vlad as your a smoothie based buisness that makes sense.

There should be more requirements to having a buisness in your hands, promotion of the place and events I agree 100% like if you have owned it for X time and it's never used for the intended purpose it should be looked at, I would also say it could stop the thing that happens alot where 1 player owns multiple buisness but has it so they are under different names but the main one payed the money for it all just asked a mate hey sign this then the place never gets used that's the downside to alot of the places the true owner don't care really what's happening with it they just get to say ey I own 3/4/5 places

Sidenote if I ever end up with a restaurant or nightclub I am never stocking smoothies to break the meta on it haha

Also also +1

And as to this one the place I asked about I was told the owner hadn't been seen in months and I was checking stock every day it never moved for weeks and weeks, hadn't seen a order to be delivered for months, I did ask it to be looked into but it weirdly changed hands so it kinda got its life line renewed

CoC is busy as hell and don't have all the time they probably need to keep check

Honestly as much as I would love to own a restaurant or a nightclub, and I would push for weekly events if I did have one of those, try and make them social gathering spots, I have asked for the CoC to look into one before for me as to me it seemed derelict

I understand their way of working but basically aslong as it has workers and stock is going in and out that pretty much covers the requirements to have it owned by an individual, like if someone just uses a nightclub to ripen and sell smoothies it's doing buisness and that's all it needs unfortunately, I have been other places where if your not active as a owner they do take the place back from you, and it would be nice to see the nightclubs used properly

Unfortunately the meta of owning a shop/nightclub/restaurant now days is pretty much how many smoothies can we pump through it, no offence to you Vlad as your a smoothie based buisness that makes sense.

There should be more requirements to having a buisness in your hands, promotion of the place and events I agree 100% like if you have owned it for X time and it's never used for the intended purpose it should be looked at, I would also say it could stop the thing that happens alot where 1 player owns multiple buisness but has it so they are under different names but the main one payed the money for it all just asked a mate hey sign this then the place never gets used that's the downside to alot of the places the true owner don't care really what's happening with it they just get to say ey I own 3/4/5 places

Sidenote if I ever end up with a restaurant or nightclub I am never stocking smoothies to break the meta on it haha

Also also +1

And as to this one the place I asked about I was told the owner hadn't been seen in months and I was checking stock every day it never moved for weeks and weeks, hadn't seen a order to be delivered for months, I did ask it to be looked into but it weirdly changed hands so it kinda got its life line renewed

CoC is busy as hell and don't have all the time they probably need to keep check
Thank you for this reply I fully agree and appreciate it! Yeah I'm not surprised the CoC is busy with the amount going on, not even sure how many of them there is but I doubt it's a massive team and more likely 3 people being champs 

Thank you for this reply I fully agree and appreciate it! Yeah I'm not surprised the CoC is busy with the amount going on, not even sure how many of them there is but I doubt it's a massive team and more likely 3 people being champs 
I beleive it's 2 last time I looked I could only see Mystix and Nikolai, unless I missed one they have alot of roles haha

we do! ingame hotline for your everyday CoC needs, we may not respond straight away, but we'll atleast look into getting ahold of you

correct

I doubt it's a massive team and more likely 3 people being champs
correct

we do! ingame hotline for your everyday CoC needs, we may not respond straight away, but we'll atleast look into getting ahold of you

correct

correct
gunna get like 100 reports about each buisness now to check activity 😂all be like theres this derelict building over here that needs looking into

I beleive it's 2 last time I looked I could only see Mystix and Nikolai, unless I missed one they have alot of roles haha
oh i know ill propose that me and vlad can team up and work for the CoC go about checking them for you @Nikolai👍

Owned Galaxy with my group since around Christmas we want all the things that's been mentioned here from a Nightclub (Events, working staff etc) but when we've posted anything out about jobs nobody has replied. I've been busy with life and for this reason not been able to plan or host events but at Galaxy we do offer our space out to other groups (NHS/Callanghans) for example who have both had events at our club.

Would love a social hotspot not to be a mechanics shop.

We may seem inactive but theres alot of plans behind closed doors and theres things like not been able to DJ from behind the booth which is stopping us from hiring DJ's etc (As who wants to DJ without a deck?).

Also also +1

Thank you for this reply I fully appreciate the time taken to write this. I understand life gets in the way and just owning a club for month is justification enough for the lack of things as build up is needed. Hope to visit you all soon! Once again thank you and hope you didn't find offence in this suggestion 

Back