What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Reset?

Not that I know, I don't think that is going to happen. But tanoa life will be a fresh start!

It wouldn't make sense to link the databases . On Tanoa you will be a completely different person with a new personality and different role play background. Like @Baked Potatosaid it will be a fresh start.

Tanoa will have its own database & own economy 
Thats good. I was just asking because somebody told me that the altis database was going to be wiped so that everybody would have a fresh start on Tanoa.

I hope Tanoa is going to be tougher...... I love roleplay.co.uk don't get me wrong but it's too easy to get money and get luxury items, make it harder, let players earn the right to buy weapons, vehicles etc....

Yeah... far too many Geordies running about with weapons they have no idea how to use.

I was just chatting shit. had a think and yeah a fresh start will actually be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, I am a bit gutted you've decided to wipe it. I have a feeling some people are going to get fed up grinding (again) to obtain things they've already spent ages to get, prior to Tanoa Life.

Some people may disagree because they haven't invested so much time into their character, but I think it should just carry over. 

But I don't make the decisions so I can only put out my opinion.
It's bank of altis all over again 

Back