What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Resize space for certain items

John Gabbana

Brief Summary:  Change the space items like drugs / plastic bags take in the trunk / storage units 

Detailed Suggestion: In my opinion, the current situation for storing things like drugs or plastic bags is unrealistic, as well as making it very difficult for someone who is starting a criminal character from scratch to store ilegal stuff only owning a car, wich in reality, would allow to store plenty of stuff on the trunk.
My suggestion is to resize the space that these objects occupy in the inventory of the trunks or containers. I leave the proportions to the developers, but I think that a unit of cocaine or a plastic bag should not take up a space, but much less.

The Pros: A more friendly scenario for people who are starting a criminal character, as well as providing a more realistic approach when it comes to storing certain objects, for example in a trunk.

The Cons: Work for devs... 

I remember back in the day of early-ish RPUK we could store a lot of drugs in vehicles, we had drug storages without a cap on it, however I think it got nerfed; I don't think we got an answer as of why, but I do agree if you can fit 500 Ore into a Benson but only 500 Drugs it doesn't make much sense.

+1 on this suggestion.

Back