What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Respawn so another guy can pick up my weapon

RendoirS

Imagine situation where you are downed for some reason (got shotted on a gun fight or something like that) and you have kinda of "gang rule" that is the following:

"While you are downed, if you believe that is no way to get "revived" and you see a friendly unarmed man on your body (you will recognise him for his clothes) you should die and let him pick your weapon".

On that specific case, the weapon was used to initiate again on the guys that start the gun fight.

Is that any kind of rule break ??

A friend just talk with staff and they couldn't really give me an answer ...

Imagine situation where you are downed for some reason (got shotted on a gun fight or something like that) and you have kinda of "gang rule" that is the following:

"While you are downed, if you believe that is no way to get "revived" and you see a friendly unarmed man on your body (you will recognise him for his clothes) you should die and let him pick your weapon".

On that specific case, the weapon was used to initiate again on the guys that start the gun fight.

Is that any kind of rule break ??

A friend just talk with staff and they couldn't really give me an answer ...
Not sure what your trying to say or i'm not reading it correctly but if a unarmed man takes your weapon and initiates on the other guys then where is the problem, the only problem here is for the guy who picks up the weapon as he has picked up a weapon in a active gunfight and will more than likely be shot by the other guys who downed you.

Not sure what your trying to say or i'm not reading it correctly but if a unarmed man takes your weapon and initiates on the other guys then where is the problem, the only problem here is for the guy who picks up the weapon as he has picked up a weapon in a active gunfight and will more than likely be shot by the other guys who downed you.
Is not about the active gun fight. What i mean basicly is, if someone is downed, is he aloud to respawn just to another member take the weapon ?

I would say its poor if a unarmed guy came and picked the weapon up and just killed them as he was only just a hobo and would of came across as not a threat to the people you were orginally fighting.

To make things abit fairer then me personally i would reinitiate then at least everyone knows where they stand and therfore prevent any possible rule breaks from occuring.

To cut along story short yes you are allowed to respawn so he can take your weapon.

Back