What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Restaurant Storage

KCAJ

Unlinked
Currently Restaurants Can not store apples in the shop, they can still place them on the shelf and ripen them, this means that currently they have to be stored off site, at either a house or storage unit. However oranges can be stored on site.

This means that organising employees and making smoothies becomes harder, because if the apples are stored in one property it then means that they need keys or the code to the lockup/house in order to make smoothies without going to the fields to pick them.

I understand this might not seem like the biggest issue, but in terms of functionality of the restaurant it does make life harder, it then means that all produce is not stored in the same place. 

Say if I were to make 500 smoothies, that means that I would need 2000 oranges. This is fine as they are stored in the shop and it means running them to the drinks machine, however for the apples I would have to do 4 trips from my house to the restaurant, all in all taking about an hour if I were to do this myself, roughly 30  minutes with others (4 trucks+), as loading and unloading the truck takes its time also, plus running in and out of my house.

I was wondering if we could implement a system as to where restaurants could set a price for apples in order to allow them to store on site, just like the oranges can be.

I have noticed that 24/7 can do this they can sell both apples and oranges. I didn't know if there was a specific reason as to why Tiny Big Taco can not. I can't speak on behalf of other restaurants as I don't know what their storage is like. 

PROS:

On site storage, reduced risk for restaurant owners sharing house keys/lockup code.

More jobs available increasing the need for employees. 

Equal ability to compete with prices of 24/7's for certain items such as smoothies.

Housing storage can be used for other items, 5000 storage is a lot for individual items, but in terms of apples its quite small.

More utilisation of shop features such as storage setting prices.

CONS:

I understand that the time spent by DEVS is valued and this could be seen as something that is not necessary.

This is only affecting a small majority of the servers population and is not a major issue.

Balance:

This would not affect the overall balance of the server, we sell smoothies at a set price and this would not change much, this is not affecting the amount of smoothies we can make its just changing the logistics of how we make them, meaning that the time spent collecting items to make smoothies is the only thing that is being decreased, there is no unfair advantage gained as other shops are able to store both apples and oranges and make smoothies in their business. 

Thank you for reading, KC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back