What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Returning home to the lands of the sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshWolf

Hello everyone,

Im sorry to let you all know that due to real life events to do with uni and relationships and a few other things. That I have lost all motivation for Arma. so with that said I am going to be taking a break for a few months. I may return at the end of it. I may not. im not sure yet, however I want to Thank the awesome community that I have made so many good friends while being here. from the NHS to the UNMC and just being the usual kavala hobo and The Salty Miners.  It has been a real blast and will always have fond memories of you all. I wish you all the very best in your futures and hopefully you will stay in contact.

Special thanks to

@Singh - You were my NHS mentor who always looked out for me and helped me reach the places i did. we had many great laughs including flying while asleep after 17 hours patrolling xD

@Thor of Umbrella My trainee that surpassed me :D 

@Mecidon My UNMC mentor 

@Mahula My second unmc mentor

@HappyKnife Many good times with you, Thank you for all the times you looked out for me

@Dodgy Dave Thanks for always being a good friend im sorry i got you banned at the start of your time here was worth it though to shoot micha in the head xD

@F A D E your taru will be safe for a while now

@CI Wolfy Will never forget the prison rubber wars or the late night go karting 

@TikTak The amount of times we had arguments will never forgive you for scrapping my Taru xD 

@TinyBigJacko Thank you for fixing my account that one time at 3am in the morning

@Nalurah keep giving them young thugs in kavala a hard time

@Jordy our friendship started all over a huron being repaired good times :)

to the staff team and management thank you for keeping a good server running well it has been a really good blast being here with everyone and i hope to return in a few months keep up the great work. Take care everyone :D

Much love to you all.

WelshWolf

Not sure how you are going to make it home since you can't fly ;)

Have a good one bud, keep in touch.

See you soon mate, one geeza that i'll always remember! TSM/AL days were the tits, have a good one bud.

Only popping my head back up from my dark cave since I heard you made this post, you know where to find me <3

Thank you all :D I will still be in contact on steam and on discord from time to time. I will miss you all we had some great times will never be forgotten :D 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back