What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Revert inventory quantity reset.

Raj

Brief description: Since the 8pm restart on 16/05 a change was made to reset the inventory quantity value back to 1 every time you come out of the inventory.

When this does prevent people accidently buying 20 repair kits or something, but for anyone doing mining/moving items this causes such an impact in work flows especially when you are moving thousands of items.

Suggested change: Revert this change so inventory quantity remains the same as it was last set

The Pros: 

- Moving a high quantity of items workflows no longer impacted, no more un-unnecessary wasted time.

The Cons:

- People can accidently purchase multiple of an item because they forget to change the value (maybe the quantity can be reset when going into a purchase screen)

Maybe add a button or something to change between the 2 settings? So u can toggle it on and off if u know what i mean.

I like that it no longer matters if you put too many items in the box, it'll carry over what it can. But I guess this issue is a side effect to that.

I noticed this today while mining and it was very annoying that it was constantly going back to 1 every time. The only thing i like about it to be honest is even if you were draging over 10 repair kits for example and you had 500 selected it would still move the 10 and not tell you you cant if that makes sense but either way seeing as i mine 24/7 i would like it to stay on the number that we type in so +1 from me

Back