What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Review collaterals whilst hunting being against the rules

Joe Scrub

I think that collaterals should be allowed, if that's OK. I am open to having my mind changed though.

The prompt for me making this post was when I was refreshing myself on the hunting rules and noticed that the only bannable offence mentioned was collateralling yet you can do a sick drift in your car and kill multiple animals for free anyway:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I feel like they could be dealt with IC as 'inhumane' ways of killing as it wouldn't be a clean kill, same as how running over animals is.

Anyway, that's about it, thanks.

8 minutes ago, Joe Scrub said:

I think that collaterals should be allowed, if that's OK. I am open to having my mind changed though.

The prompt for me making this post was when I was refreshing myself on the hunting rules and noticed that the only bannable offence mentioned was collateralling yet you can do a sick drift in your car and kill multiple animals for free anyway:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I mean yes you might see it in real life but its very rare and with it being GTAyou can easily "snipe" two animals within a couple seconds! there's no need to run them over or kill two birds with one stone! 

Hi Joe, I completely agree mate. Feel like sometimes IF rules like this are made clear enough to the park rangers and the hunters, this should be allowed. There’s been multiple times where I’ve been hunting in the past and had a Park Ranger tell me to do one thing yet a staff member pulls me out and tells me differently. 

I’ve stuck to my guns and have not done hunting since the time I got spoken to about it as I feel like there’s too many rule break/issues surrounding hunting that can be very easily broken and feel like for that reason it’s become not as enjoyable any more due to the fact of me looking over my shoulder every two seconds. 

sorry if it looks like I’m blabbing on too much here just feel like there’s a few things that need looking at currently in terms of RP and I’m glad Joe has mentioned this because this in certainly one in my opinion. 

+1

Many Thanks Barry

Agree with this. Defo should be an in city issue with fines and such.

I shot a deer once and noticed another deer drop dead behind it, all in one shot.

I instantly shit myself thinking an auto ban hammer was incoming. 

I don't hunt anymore.

I shot a deer once and noticed another deer drop dead behind it, all in one shot.

I instantly shit myself thinking an auto ban hammer was incoming. 

I don't hunt anymore.
I've done that a few times and it's not a big deal to be honest, I just put a little message in looc and only farm one of the animals.

Back