What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Revolution (Action: None - Banned in another thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow we have a bad ass over here thinking he's hard cause he's gonna get me banned off a video game. It's a shame that kids never grow up.

Lol "I'm drunk, guys Im drunk, did i forget to mention that I'm drunk." We get it you are a bad ass lol. 
You obviously do care about this "video game", as you keep posting my little child ;)

You obviously do care about this "video game", as you keep posting my little child ;)
The reason i post is because i like to call you and others out on all of your stupid and non logical remarks. Your stupidity keeps me entertained.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to Maratek about this issue since he came to me and we resolved this issue. Therefore this link is invalid. 
Well he was not the one you ran over! and its still clear VDM, you passed us and then stopped and backed over me! and that should give you a ban, kinda sad that maratek as admin let you go.. kinda makes me lose faith in the admins since you have been reported several times...

But anyway, did not come here to arguee with you.. just another video that clearly shows you deserve a ban... Realy looking forward to see you out of the server. Bye

Well he was not the one you ran over! and its still clear VDM, you passed us and then stopped and backed over me! and that should give you a ban, kinda sad that maratek as admin let you go.. kinda makes me lose faith in the admins since you have been reported several times...

But anyway, did not come here to arguee with you.. just another video that clearly shows you deserve a ban... Realy looking forward to see you out of the server. Bye
If you didn't try to resolve the issue with me before you posted that link which i can confirm you didn't, then the link that u sent is invalid. :)   

"kinda sad that maratek as admin let you go.. kinda makes me lose faith in the admins since you have been reported several times..."

If you do not like the way how people deal with certain in game issues then i would advise you to please find another server to play on and please stop your crying.  The forums weren't made for people to cry on but rather have a case that deals with someone who doesn't resolve an in game issue and or conflict. 

If you didn't try to resolve the issue with me before you posted that link which i can confirm you didn't, then the link that u sent is invalid. :)   

"kinda sad that maratek as admin let you go.. kinda makes me lose faith in the admins since you have been reported several times..."

If you do not like the way how people deal with certain in game issues then i would advise you to please find another server to play on and please stop your crying.  The forums weren't made for people to cry on but rather have a case that deals with someone who doesn't resolve an in game issue and or conflict. 
It dose not make the link invalid, i just know that it would not have made a different, have seen how childish you act on the forum and ingame so there is no point to try to resolve the issue with you!

I think i dont need to find another server, my guess is you will soon be out of this server so! and yes i said that i lost faith in the admins for not banning you when you been reported several times and even VDM me infront of a admin! 

And i just came here to leave more evidence against you and you started defending yourself with shit excuses.. from my POV in all these threads it seems like your the cry baby here...

Why are you even trying to defend yourself when all the evidence is clear VDM from you? Can someone just ban him already?

I have been reading all the comments yesterday. I really want to clear some stuff, revoloution, if u still dont get it; this is a serious rp community. most of the things that are in game are not 100 % i thought that exile is a retarded rude bastard at the begining, but when i actually joined his teamspeak he was a cool guy. being a rebel means that you should be a serious guy. you cant be a rebel that is funny or does jokes while doing rebel activities. And yeah, i have tried to solve the rdm/vdm issue with revoloution but damn this guy knows how to make excuses, server disync? i mean srsly man? disync does not affect gameplay since the cars that were in the middle of the road empty and no1 is driving them.

Desync is a situation where the game client on your computer and the PoE server don't agree on what is happening in the game, specifically with the position of players and monsters.

So desync is not an excuse since the cars were empty and the video clearly showed that you did not even try to avoid the cars, u left the car while you were laughing and ran away. If you really think that you can get away with these lame excuses, i think you should find a server that welcomes bad players in it (ex: you can kill anyone if you did not like him and this is enough reason to kill him) there is actually many servers that have people rp this way ^^^. if the admins wont ban you and your brother i would highly suggest monitoring you while playing.

Shiny, you do not RDM but your rp is pretty low, to be fair, you try but you actually fuck it up somtimes, i understand that it is caused by panicing and stuff. banning you wont be fair :) just try to apply lots of rp just to make stuff more and more fun.

Just to let you know, cops even rp when they get a report that you are going to suicide and they take it seriously. once i joined the server i asked for a 100k or i will throw myself from the roof and a good rp player actually gave me money to feed my kids and wife! :)

I actually never seen exile rdm and all my situations with him were fun and included good rp but i only ended up dying cz am a cop with 20 meter ranged tazer xD

I have been reading all the comments yesterday. I really want to clear some stuff, revoloution, if u still dont get it; this is a serious rp community. most of the things that are in game are not 100 % i thought that exile is a retarded rude bastard at the begining, but when i actually joined his teamspeak he was a cool guy. being a rebel means that you should be a serious guy. you cant be a rebel that is funny or does jokes while doing rebel activities. And yeah, i have tried to solve the rdm/vdm issue with revoloution but damn this guy knows how to make excuses, server disync? i mean srsly man? disync does not affect gameplay since the cars that were in the middle of the road empty and no1 is driving them.

Desync is a situation where the game client on your computer and the PoE server don't agree on what is happening in the game, specifically with the position of players and monsters.

So desync is not an excuse since the cars were empty and the video clearly showed that you did not even try to avoid the cars, u left the car while you were laughing and ran away. If you really think that you can get away with these lame excuses, i think you should find a server that welcomes bad players in it (ex: you can kill anyone if you did not like him and this is enough reason to kill him) there is actually many servers that have people rp this way ^^^. if the admins wont ban you and your brother i would highly suggest monitoring you while playing.

Shiny, you do not RDM but your rp is pretty low, to be fair, you try but you actually fuck it up somtimes, i understand that it is caused by panicing and stuff. banning you wont be fair :) just try to apply lots of rp just to make stuff more and more fun.

Just to let you know, cops even rp when they get a report that you are going to suicide and they take it seriously. once i joined the server i asked for a 100k or i will throw myself from the roof and a good rp player actually gave me money to feed my kids and wife! :)

I actually never seen exile rdm and all my situations with him were fun and included good rp but i only ended up dying cz am a cop with 20 meter ranged tazer xD
It dose not make the link invalid, i just know that it would not have made a different, have seen how childish you act on the forum and ingame so there is no point to try to resolve the issue with you!

I think i dont need to find another server, my guess is you will soon be out of this server so! and yes i said that i lost faith in the admins for not banning you when you been reported several times and even VDM me infront of a admin! 

And i just came here to leave more evidence against you and you started defending yourself with shit excuses.. from my POV in all these threads it seems like your the cry baby here...

Why are you even trying to defend yourself when all the evidence is clear VDM from you? Can someone just ban him already?
 you started defending yourself with shit excuses.. from my POV in all these threads it seems like your the cry baby here...

Bro don't come on here and have a temper tantrum. You really need to grow up and stop acting like a child. Like i said before. The forums weren't made for people to cry on but rather have a case that deals with someone who doesn't resolve an in game issue and or conflict. 

You as a cop within this game really have no right to talk. You consider spamming your taser are role playing. 
did i say such a thing? and i dont spam my tazer i shoot ever 1 sec ish.... and yea i can report you anytime since you are the worst player in the server and nobody actually likes you.

Lol that's pure role play. Your dumb ass got robbed lol. OMFG ahahahahahah xD
Uhm, no I never - I pretended to go to the cash machine to make it look like I took out cash - you tried to rob me but I didn't have anything on me. I was talking about the guy you shoot at the very end of the clip. He looked into your back to which you said "get the" and then shot him. So dumb ass, watch it again and tell me how that is roleplay?

P.s after I became concious I got my gun out, you ran to the car sales and I told you to get down 3 times - you didn't and I shot you. You died.

Just in case further evidence about what kind of person Revolution is is needed, here is a short recording of him trolling:

Alright, Thread locked, there's PLENTY of video's here....

also Revolution, if you want support on your cause, stop trying to dictate people:

You as a cop within this game really have no right to talk. You consider spamming your taser are role playing.
Pathetic thing to say.

Player was banned in another thread today, moving this over to approved as it contains alot of videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back