What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rework the Appeal Waiting Time on Banned Licences

PERMED ACCOUNT

With My new character i been in the city a month - 1st day 6 points unfair and a bit harsh but shit happens. Eva must hold a record with a licence taken within a month of existing in the server. Anyway i realise the waiting time before appeal is 3 weeks but for it being a game u cant really have fun with no licence coz the police wont leave u the fuck alone if they see u driving ur own stunning vehicles. On top of this u put in the appeal you have to wait for all evidence and shit to go to the courts then decisions it takes time. All i ask is that the waiting time for appealing a licence ban be reduced to 1 week and not 3 coz u also have to put in mind the courts time and decision as well.

Pros:

Begin to RP an appeal at an earlier stage instead of waiting around with all ur vehicles in parking lots instead of risking them getting scrapped by driving them.

Cons:

I suppose it would be an issue for police and more workload for solicitors.

If appeals changed to one week, people would care less about getting banned so they’d commit more Road Crime as they know the punishment isn’t harsh.

It would have the complete opposite effect of what banned licenses should have.

get better

-1 the amount of extra time and stress on players who are having fun to now have to spend all their time rushing to gather the appeal evidence they would have no time for themselves or to do other RP

Side note drive more carefully 2 years almost in the server and I have 0 points

I drive like a absolute drunk maniac and I've never lost my license on any character, I don't see any positives in lowering the 3 weeks and taking it down to 1 week would be idiotic imo

No case would go through as they would drive themselves to court and case dropped (been there done that) case dropped for driving in a stolen car or just without license as it's just a week and think all they have to do is wait another week. 

License cases are stupidly easy, have seen some accepted just based on a person being gone and coming back to the server after 3 months, quick background check and told to take a driving test then done.

Depending on the Judge on duty and how many cases a Licensee Appeal can be done on the day or in the week it was filed

The 3 weeks are a punishment by the court and police to reduce people driving... well.... kinda like I do, but they haven't caught me yet. 

This would almost completely remove the consequences for getting to 20 points. -1

Well i lost my license once in city and it got created in to a big RP thing. 

With Karen`s mental health and stuff it took much longer than 3 weeks too get it back.

1. She needed too be criminal free for a month

2. She needed too see a therapist once a week for 6 weeks. 

And ofc failed the criminal free and had too wait longer. 

i think it took 3 months too get the license back. So yeah, waiting is shit. But it gives you a chance too RP it a lot. Its all up too you, and what you decide too do IC. 

I think 3 weeks is a fair time too wait. So this time a -1 from me

This just sounds like someone who lost their licence can’t be bothered to roleplay to get it back, -1

its all gd suggestions are here for a reason irl u could be waiting years so i suppose 3 weeks is nothing i just wanna drive my own vehicles but shit happens. 

Back