What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ricardo Sanchez

1 minute ago, Ricardo Sanchez said:

Hello Guys, just thought id quickly introduce myself and plug my music youtube. 

I'm a SGT in kavala and DVL in NCA. 

Pls like n subscribe. 

I've been doing music for many years now. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1l7_PJRNFPzuuY6o1n10gw

Halle Halle is my biggest hit 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
fuck up ricky your like 13 

Please sing this song live on ts or ingame <3!

That's your name! I've been trying to remember it

After I got busted by NCA you were the SGT I was given to, you provided the best roleplay I'd experienced since early 2016 :D Never been so happy to lose 3 million worth of weed

That's your name! I've been trying to remember it

After I got busted by NCA you were the SGT I was given to, you provided the best roleplay I'd experienced since early 2016 :D Never been so happy to lose 3 million worth of weed
I'm glad ! Oh wait shit, I interrogated you!? 

Superb mate!

Is that really you though? Watched some of the other videos and confused by the American dude. Me suspects you is pulling our legs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb mate!

Is that really you though? Watched some of the other videos and confused by the American dude. Me suspects you is pulling our legs!!
Ah mate, it's all me! I'm the chubby one with the hat. The American / Mexican thing is just a gimmick to get bookings. I do a lot of Taco bars ect ! 

I'm actually English/Italian hence my olive skin!

Ah mate, it's all me! I'm the chubby one with the hat. The American / Mexican thing is just a gimmick to get bookings. I do a lot of Taco bars ect ! 

I'm actually English/Italian hence my olive skin!
Well if that is really you, then again, Superb mate ;)

Back