What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ricardo Sanchez's RETURN [GONE WRONG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riccardo Walls

Firstly Thank you @Julie Cel for the wonderful words on her status the other day. It was quite nice to know that dispite my absence my Rp left an imprint on somebody!

With that in mind I came home from work today ready to give RPUK another crack. 

until this happened.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ughhh I'm so sad I missed playing with you :[

I really wanted to play with some chill people that will RP with me.

I'm sorry you had a bad time :[

Ughhh I'm so sad I missed playing with you :[

I really wanted to play with some chill people that will RP with me.

I'm sorry you had a bad time :[
Haha not your fault! I'm sure if I bumped into you It would have been good! I'll player later this week! I'll inbox you when I'm logging in! 

Hello sir, I firstly apologise for the 'RDM', but I'm glad you posted this to show me in a bad light... if anyone is interested, what happened was that @IDKTBH had driven upto the compound as shown in the video. I had got information from my fellow police officers that there were dangerous rebels (2/3) in the compound who had killed officers down at the checkpoint at stadium fuel, they had fled up the hill into the compound, I was just over the hill and was the closest officer to the compound. I saw from behind the rock i was hiding behind a rebel in the compound building peaking his gun out the window, there was also another rebel outside the compound. (This being @IDKTBH), as I believed he was in the situation and that he had a weapon on him I shot and downed him. After him I moved to the compound and downed the other two rebels. I then moved back up the hill as other officers were getting shot from that location. I got shot and downed. I then saw I had a ts message, it was @IDKTBH, he asked me to come to ts. 

<17:24:14> "idktbh": I'll speak to you in liason when youre done please
<17:28:40> "Hobbs [PY543]": You still want to talk or is it all alright?
<17:28:57> "idktbh": yeah mate I still want to discuss the rdm
<17:28:58> "Hobbs [PY543]": Sorry for bumping you, but it was 50/50 as desync annd sucj
<17:29:03> "Hobbs [PY543]": rdm?
<17:29:04> "idktbh": you shot me.
<17:29:15> "Hobbs [PY543]": you were in an active gunfight
<17:29:30> "Hobbs [PY543]": ignore before wrong person
<17:30:08> "idktbh": Are civs that have no gun out part of an active gun fight?
<17:30:17> "idktbh": I was never part of that situation
<17:30:20> "Hobbs [PY543]": You were outside a compound in rebal gear while there was an active gunfigh
<17:30:26> "idktbh": I  was stood roleplaying with police=[-
<17:30:31> "Hobbs [PY543]": well you shouldnt have been in the area buddy
<17:30:31> "idktbh": then the rebels shot at me=[-
<17:30:38> "idktbh": Ill just upload it
<17:30:39> "idktbh": thanks.
<17:30:41> "Hobbs [PY543]": Im sorry but you were in an active gunfight
<17:30:58> "Hobbs [PY543]": ill come have a chat if youd like
<17:31:10> "idktbh": I'll ask ponty if he gave auth to shoot everybody in the area
<17:31:12> "idktbh": gun or no gun.
<17:31:16> "idktbh": threat or no threat
<17:31:19> "idktbh": just shoot everybody
<17:31:32> "Hobbs [PY543]": hes in the active gunfight right now
<17:31:41> "idktbh": I know
<17:32:27> "Hobbs [PY543]": you want to talk with me now or will you wait for ponty?
<17:32:35> "idktbh": I don't need too mate
<17:32:40> "idktbh": ill just stick the video up
<17:32:47> "idktbh": I used to be in the popo I know whats what
<17:32:56> "idktbh": This isn't a threat to report dw
<17:33:00> "Hobbs [PY543]": Ok well this is me offering me to talk
<17:33:10> "idktbh": But you've stated your side/
<17:33:18> "idktbh": I was in the area of a gunfight.
<17:33:24> "idktbh": so you shot me=[-
<17:33:31> "idktbh": no further chat needed.
<17:33:52> "idktbh": I havent played for a little while I didn't realised the changed the rules where everybody gets killed if theres a gunfight.
<17:33:55> "Hobbs [PY543]": ok thats fine then

At the start of the conversation I mi stoke him for another member who I had a car crash with and he said that it was VDM. We resolved the matter as we believed it was very 50/50 and de sync was involved.

I then had a chat with officer @Winters as I wanted to see what he thought.

<17:32:59> "Hobo Winters [PY439]": you got rdmed?
<17:33:42> "Hobbs [PY543]": no i killed someone outside the compound and he is saying i rdm'd him, he was walking through an active gunfight
<17:34:02> "Hobo Winters [PY439]": oh yeah that guy he was unarmed
<17:35:10> "Hobbs [PY543]": Yeah but he was in the active gunfight?
<17:35:16> "Hobbs [PY543]": was i not to shoot him?
<17:35:23> "Hobo Winters [PY439]": nope
<17:35:26> "Hobbs [PY543]": i thought he was involvefd
<17:35:33> "Hobo Winters [PY439]": if he is armed then yes

I had believed that we had been given the command that anyone in the area was to be downed as officers had been downed and it was a dangerous situation. As I was scared for my life I shot @IDKTBH. I then found from @Winters that the command I thought I had been given was incorrect.

As I was wrong to shoot @IDKTBH I went back and wanted to apologise as what I had done was wrong.

<17:36:34> "Hobbs [PY543]": Just spoke to the other police involved and they have informed me that I didnt have the clear to shoot you
<17:36:45> "idktbh": YOU DIDNT
<17:36:47> "idktbh": REALLY
<17:36:50> "Hobbs [PY543]": I appoligise I thought that I had been given the clear
<17:36:53> "idktbh": WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED.
<17:37:05> "Hobbs [PY543]": Would you like comp or anything?
<17:37:37> "idktbh": Nah mate I used to play on the server. Wanted to come back to see if it had gotten better. you have the guy who shot me intially have shown me it hasnt/
<17:37:42> "idktbh": Thanks for that.
<17:38:06> "Hobbs [PY543]": ok well I appoligise
<17:38:25> "idktbh": Think first - shoot later I guess.

I showed my deepest regards and offered to compensate for my mistake, I was replied with pure CAPS LOCK which I don't believe was needed but gave the clear picture that the member was upset. I once again offered compensation and apologised again. He was obviously still upset about the matter.

I don't really understand what @IDKTBH was expecting, seeing how he obviously could see and hear that there was an active gunfight going on and that there were casualties already, then decided to drive up into the middle of it and get out the car and start walking about.

As I cared so much about the misunderstanding I then went to staff help to ask a staff member what their opinion was about the matter, I spoke to @CSI Aiden he was very helpful and suggested to me about what I should do.

But I'm glad that you spent all that time making the edit and this post. As it really shows that you are a friendly member of this community!

As shown in the team speak messages above I did everything in my power to resolve the problem but still this post is made.

@Hobbs Thanks for taking the time to write that! 

I didn't want compensation as I no longer play on the server. So there would really be no point in me having money which would be better spent in your possession. 

My all capital response to you was quite clearly sarcasm. You were so clearly in the wrong in this situation and as an SPC should know who you can kill and who you cannot. I had been part of this community for a long time before I left ; I also made many videos on the server hence this one is a typical archetype of mine .

But I'm glad that you spent all that time making the edit and this post. As it really shows that you are a friendly member of this community!
If I wasn't actually a good and friendly previous member would people be asking for me back? 

1d9e455baa5fdfee511e9e3d2830fe4a.png

The bottom line is... I got RDM'D twice in my first 15 minuets back on the server. If you want me to upload this as a report I can do. I have the 10 minuets before showing NO PREVIOUS Gunfire or MENTION of any gunfight before. Did I realise I was in a gunfight? No. Not until I was shot with no initiation. I had to find out the name of who was shooting me so I drove up the hill towards him. 

That was what I was aiming to achieve hobbs not to cause trouble. 

To quote my Original post "This is not a ban report more a satirical video showing my first 12 minuets back on the server. However I have admissions from both telling me they were not in the wrong. 

You're initial response is that you was not in the wrong. It took Three people to persuade you that you was incorrect. 

I think you think you're involved in a PCC or a report you're not. 

@Hobbs Thanks for taking the time to write that! 

I didn't want compensation as I no longer play on the server. So there would really be no point in me having money which would be better spent in your possession. 

My all capital response to you was quite clearly sarcasm. You were so clearly in the wrong in this situation and as an SPC should know who you can kill and who you cannot. I had been part of this community for a long time before I left ; I also made many videos on the server hence this one is a typical archetype of mine .

If I wasn't actually a good and friendly previous member would people be asking for me back? 

1d9e455baa5fdfee511e9e3d2830fe4a.png

The bottom line is... I got RDM'D twice in my first 15 minuets back on the server. If you want me to upload this as a report I can do. I have the 10 minuets before showing NO PREVIOUS Gunfire or MENTION of any gunfight before. Did I realise I was in a gunfight? No. Not until I was shot with no initiation. I had to find out the name of who was shooting me so I drove up the hill towards him. 

That was what I was aiming to achieve hobbs not to cause trouble. 

To quote my Original post "This is not a ban report more a satirical video showing my first 12 minuets back on the server. However I have admissions from both telling me they were not in the wrong. 

You're initial response is that you was not in the wrong. It took Three people to persuade you that you was incorrect. 

I think you think you're involved in a PCC or a report you're not. 
I understand where you are coming from and what you are saying, I hope if you continue to be a member of the community your experience will be better.

oi, my boy Sanchez is one of the friendliest guys on this server.

Man like Hobbs shooting unarmed civilians just cos they're "in the area!" if that was kavala, would you kill everyone you saw? #StopTheCop

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back