What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rich's Storage Units

Status
Not open for further replies.

VortexKEK

Brief Summary: Rich's Storage Units is a Storage Unit company based in La Mesa next to the PD. There would be singular units available for hire, for easy storage and without the need of having a house/car.

Detailed Suggestion: I came up with the Rich's Storage after I saw a suggestion on the forums about having more options for storage space. When I saw it it instantly reminded me of the storage unit building in GTAV Next to La Mesa PD. This would be an affordable option for storage rather than needing to find people who are selling houses. The building could hold from 150-200 storage units, and would cost around $1000 a week to hire a singular storage unit. The storage unit would have the same as a houses storage which would be 2500 spaces, and they would obviously be accessible via picklock if you managed to get through the multiple doors / security measures. If you failed to meet a payment for one week then a notice of eviction would be sent to you in two forms; via text & via phone call. If you didn't pick up the calls or answer the texts then you would have an additional 3 days to collect your things before the unit becomes available again. Anything that wasn't collected would go into a large storage area in the back which would be inaccessible by everyone except myself, to which I can then give them their stuff back if they reply later. 

The Pros: This would give everyone an affordable place to store their items instead of temporarily storing them in a locals vehicle or personal vehicles. 

The Cons: Interior needed unfortunately, unless I can find one online.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server: This would make a balance for players that cant afford housing for storage, but the cost of $1000 is easily affordable and can be raised if needed. I have said 2500 Storage so it isn't exactly the same as housing.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've been told storage/lockups are something in mind for future, although might be more of a permenant solution rather than the temporary one you propose. Something I've keen to consider for my real estate business should I get opportunity to expand it when new features are added. 

how would police raids work on this since its not like a house where we see what one they go to? 

how would police raids work on this since its not like a house where we see what one they go to? 
The Units would be numbered and have names associated with them until payment stops. The police would contact a senior worker of the unit building and ask for the details and access which would be given if they have the correct warrant etc.

Self storage units are implemented, so you can try to do this yourself within RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back