What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rick08 (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aedw1

Name of player your reporting (Rick08): I think its 08

Description of what happened: Rick08 ramed me off the road to the side of a building which could have killed us both very easily so I'm reporting him for a vdm atempt which he tries to put the blame on me for the crash, I'm trying out editing for the first time so I tried to get only what was releviant to the possiable vdm atempt, the rest is just us bickering over him  repeating himself saying im in the wrong over the crash and killing me afterwards, that I still concider rdm as he rammed me for no rason and pulled his gun out and was moving to me as I went to him over this. the momment I finnished "Get on the ground" he killed me, In the heat of the momment it seemed alot quicker and thought he killed me before I managed to say get on the ground, so you could say there was rp at the momment he killed me, but even so, he never made any attempt to say anything in chat or voice and he had plenty of time to try but didn't, also sorry agin to those who had to listen to me for quite a while when tring to edit in the group chat of the lobby, I thought I disconnect entirly.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No as you will see he was never going to admit he was in the wrong.

Value of item/money lost: Nothing

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

Yes this is a complete flatout vdm attempt. However, there were no casualties. I'm not sure but as far as I know if nobody got killed, its not vdm and nothing can happen to him, but thats just what I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought so, but he should be done in for it as it is clear it was on purpose, but either way I wanted to get him on record for trying vdm

First of all, you spelled my name wrong.

I tried to ask you an in game question, you heard my horn multiple times for an attempt to stop you and speak to you. As you can see you got a "No message received" text for like 10 seconds, maybe you were desynced, and driving for me at the wrong side of the road.

Anyways, I never attempted to VDM you, there was cash laying on the ground, I never picked it up. If there wasn't a cop I would have called the medics.

Anyways, I'm sorry for this and I'm glad that you didn't lose anything.

maybe a case of desync, if it was VDM then usually the person would then run you over or get out and shoot you and then disapear i can see clearly from the vdm RICKDB stays around and is even there when the police turn up.

There should of been some give us your insurance details roleplay :p

Report rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back